“Fantastic location and beautifully decorated!”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of Bath Townhouse 14

Excellent
Large American fridge/freezer
Front of the Bath Townhouse
Walk in wet room on 2nd floor
Twin room can be joined to form super king size bed.
Super King size bed
triple room on 2nd floor
Super King size bed
Twin room on 2nd floor
Twin room on 3rd floor, beds can be joined to form King size bed.
Walk in wet room on 3rd floor
Copper bath tub!
Triple room on 3rd floor
Twin room on 3rd floor
Walk in wet room on 1st floor. With Washing machine and tumble dryer
Large modular sofa for 14. 50 inch wall mounted plasma TV. DVD player and Zeppelin Air MP3 player.
Large velvet sofa. Bar area in lounge for all your drinks and glasses.
Detailing in the kitchen
Vintage dressing table!
Beautiful detailing
Individual lighting throughout
Modern vintage!
Perfect detailing throughout
Fully equipped with all your self catering needs
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Lisamstap
Worthing, United Kingdom
“Fantastic location and beautifully decorated!”
Reviewed May 2, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I can not recommend Townhouse 14 enough - the location is perfect, within a 5 minute walk of the city centre and a short walk to the train station. There is also a reasonably priced car park within walking distance of the townhouse (you can see your car from the kitchen window) - we stayed for 3 nights over the bank holiday weekend, which cost us around £35 for parking for the whole weekend.

The photos of Townhouse 14 on the website, do not do it justice - the place is really spacious for 14 people and the décor, furnishings and bathrooms are absolutely stunning! From the moment we arrived, we were blown away by how beautiful the townhouse really is. Every floor was spotlessly clean, plus the beds are incredibly comfortable.

The reason for our stay was my hen weekend and it was perfect for this occasion! We didn't have to get taxis anywhere, as everything is so close - plus McDonalds is literally across the road so the perfect hangover food is within reach! Plus as the front door is operated by a number lock, we didn't have to worry about front door keys as we were a large group - everyone could come and go as they pleased.

The owners of Townhouse 14 are incredibly helpful and friendly, offering all the tips and hints you could want to truly enjoy your stay in Bath. If you want a weekend away in Bath, especially for a hen weekend - you must stay here!

Your age range 25-34
May 4, 2017
Thank you Lisa for such a lovely review - we really appreciate it as we try our hardest to make every thing perfect. So thank you for taking the time! Hope you all come back again. Thanks Jette
Leeface
Watford, Hertfordshire
“Birthday treat ”
Reviewed April 14, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

My wife organised a surprise get together for my 40th birthday.

I really didn't know what to expect when I went in through the front door, but I was immediately impressed when I walked into the living room. It's is very comfortable and tastefully decorated as is the whole house.

The house is very spacious and easily accommodated my family. We spent the entire weekend here without getting under each other's feet. Having plenty of shower/bathrooms certainly helped.

It is also well situated as it is a short walk from Bath City Centre.

Apr 15, 2017
Many thanks for your review. So pleased you had a good time!
Kirsty D
“Timeless Elegance”
Reviewed April 11, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We spent the weekend here in both Townhouse 14 and 8 for my hen. Both houses were immaculate and so beautiful. All facilities were working perfectly and we couldn't fault it! Location was perfect and thanks for providing us with the most beautiful weather all weekend! I am now trying to find another excuses to come back! Thank you Jette you were also very helpful and you run a very smooth business!

Apr 11, 2017
That's so good to hear! We try our best! Thank you for taking the time to review us and hope to see you in Bath again soon
Jette and Ashley
Sara S
Calne, United Kingdom
“Perfect party venue with style!”
Reviewed February 7, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Beautiful house in central location in Bath. Close to bus and train station. Accommodates 14 people comfortably and so much nicer than a hotel and much cheaper! Our party of 14 found the house to be very clean and comfortable. Each room decorated and furnished to a high standard. With three floors and four bathrooms we never felt cramped. A lovely place to stay whatever the occasion.

Your age range 50-64
Feb 8, 2017
Many thanks Sara for your lovely review.
markJ6263...
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“Town house 14”
Reviewed January 4, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

What a fabulous house in a great location right in the heart of beautiful bath. We loved this place and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone

Jan 7, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review us!
Hope to see you again.
jenny m
“Mrs”
Reviewed December 2, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Booked the Townhouse for a hen party. We are older ladies but with plenty of attitude!
The house was stunning and finished to an extremely high standard- we really loved it. It was a perfect place to relax and party. Near to the shops and train station.
Jette was really helpful throughout the whole process and o can't recommend it highly enough

Dec 4, 2016
Thanks Jenny so pleased you had a good time! Jette
Helen T
“Wow Wow Wow - Just Wow!!”
Reviewed October 11, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I booked Townhouse 14 & 8 for my hen do which I have just returned from (7th-9th October 2016).

You don't even need to ready any further .... just book it !!

From the first point of contact Jette was so helpful in providing all of the pre-arrival information and answering any last min questions.

We took both townhouses as I had a large group of ladies for my hen do. It is so easy to find from the train station and within walking distance of everything. It couldn't be more central.

I now know what people mean when they write on TripAdvisor that the houses are even better in real life!! Everything about the houses are out of this world. The pictures on your website (although look amazing) do it no justice. I have had so many comments from the other hens about the décor and their rooms etc. It was absolutely perfect.

My Bridesmaids couldn't get the DVD playing (they'd probably had a glass of Prosecco) so they called Jette and her husband was there in a flash helping out - they were very grateful of, so thank you for that.

Thank you so much for helping making my hen weekend THE BEST weekend of my entire life. I really can't recommend staying here enough !!

Thanks

Traveling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Oct 11, 2016
Thank you so much Helen - that's an amazing review - I' m so pleased you all liked it and had such a good time! Organising 22 people must take more than a few glasses of Prosecco! hope to see some of you again! Jette
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing
;