“Tasty”

MeatBusters Burger Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
MeatBusters Burger Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 618 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Mon to Thurs kitchen closes at 9:30 PM, Fri and Sat kitchen closes at 10:00 PM, Sunday kitchen closes at 8:30 PM.
Reviewed April 28, 2014

My husband and I pitched up here late one Sunday lunchtime having travelled back from the north of England. We just wanted to try something different for lunch so having read about this place we gave it a go. We we're disappointed. It's really funky inside - the album sleeves on the wall made me feel really nostalgic. The food was good too - I think my husband had a Django and I had a Hell's Bells. Bless the guy who warned me it would be hot - I thought that was a cute touch!

Our burgers were fab, so were the fries. Can't think of anything negative to say. We'll definitely be returning soon.

1  Thank Victoria N

Reviewed April 27, 2014

This bar is by far the most amazing place in Bath!! The staff are friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is superb, the ambience, welcoming, the music excellent .. (ask nicely and they will play your favourite tune on their extensive playlist)!! A hidden gem indeed. The burgers are to die for!! I would recommend the 'Django', hot & spicy, totally delicious. The 'Farmer Brown' for those who prefer a traditional burger...but with an over-easy egg on top! Awesome! A complimentary cheesecake is often provided which is totally delicious and made on the premises. One only tip I would give is that the fries need to be crispier (maybe the oil needs to be hotter), not to say that they aren't delicious (salted and with a hint of oregano), served in a cute little bucket. I would certainly give this place a 9/10 and worth a visit for sure!! Thanks indeed to Rony, Achmed, Jack and Rachel (apologies if I missed anyone out), I only got to know meet these guys, (in just one visit) proof indeed that this is how friendly they all are!!

1  Thank kaylangford
Reviewed April 26, 2014

The burgers definitely live up to their reputation and the cocktails and cheesecake were delicious too. The staff were so friendly, they really made us and our two boys welcome. Will be back for more!

1  Thank 284Emilyp
Reviewed April 26, 2014

GREAT COCKTAILS and FANTASTIC FOOD... a really quirky casual buzzing tiny restaurant, your best to book to get a table! service was great, a real GEM...Cheesy chips like i've never eaten before!

1  Thank vicki g
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

I have just returned after a couple of months away, I booked the lower room with a few friends and the service and burgers are by far still the best in Bath.
Well done you guys.