“A great find”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2013

The new Bath Prezzo is more spacious than most, and had an authentic Italian feel, we liked it!
The food was slightly different in presentation to other prezzo we have visited but still tasty.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

The old railway vaults are sympathetically restored to make a very pleasant area for dining. You were not rushed in any way and the food was very good. My husband particularly enjoyed the coffee and small desert.Good value for money.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is my third visit to Prezzo Bath and I will be going again and again for sure. I have tried most of their dishes as I tested some of my guests and partner's starters and main courses (they did test my food too!). However, I really enjoyed everything so far from the starters section: the Prawns, Mozzarella, Calamari, and the Fish Cakes was the best ever. Also, from the main section: the Chicken, Burger, Lobster Pasta, and the Pizza was Awesome. The atmosphere is really cool as they kept the originality of the old train station which is a big plus. The service was great. We were served twice by Lucas (a Polish Waiter), who was very helpful in explaining the menu and making us feel welcomed (thank you Lucas). I strongly recommend this place.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Glad we chose this place for our meal as it was light, airy and the food was good. I had a Pollo Mariano and my husband had ravioli- really tasty and more than I could eat and we liked how clean and simple it all felt. Not groundbreaking food but good nonetheless.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Lovely premises and nice food, but we ran into several problems.

1. Our outside table was placed in front of a menu, and so people had a tendency to stare at us and push past our seats.

2. We waited for half an hour for our main course after finishing the starter, and we had to find the waiter and ask what happened to it. Five minutes later, they unapologetically turned up with the wrong pizza (a plain one), having clearly forgotten our order. Toppings were added after we pointed this out, but there was no attempt to apologise or compensate us.

3.Waiters rude and distant. - One admitted that they are having problems in the kitchen and need an additional chef.