“Fabulous place” 5 of 5 bubbles

Yammo! Neapolitan Street-Food Kitchen & Pizzeria
Ranked #91 of 563 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Bath Good Food Awards 2015 - "Best Pizza" Bath Life Awards " Best Restaurant" 2015, UK Pizza Association " Gold Award & UK Pizza Chef of the Year - "Best Margherita 2014. Bath Good Food Awards, Best Takeaway and Best Newcomer (2014 & 2013). In Naples, 'Yammo!' means 'Let's go...' Inspired by Neapolitan roots and our shared love of everything Italian, we started Yammo! with one simple aim: to offer great-tasting Neapolitan food and cocktails. Don't expect to see fancy restaurant decor here, in true Neapolitan style simplicity rules! Do expect Neapolitan-style hospitality and an informal, friendly atmosphere where the food is always the star of the show! We source the best local ingredients and everything on our menu is lovingly prepared by us, right here on the premises. We can't wait to see you, and we hope that you enjoy our food as much as we do! Ci vediamo presto! x
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Fabulous place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

I am 53, I have lived in many countries and I have a sister who has written bestsellers about her life in Italy - and in all my years, I really don't think I have ever tested better pizza than this.

Honestly. It's also a great, relaxed atmosphere, the meatballs are damn special as well, and you pay no more than you would at some allegedly "quality" chain pizzeria that I don't even want to name in the same paragraph as YAMMO.

In short, I can't think of a single reason why anyone within reach of Bath would ever go anywhere else for Italian.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
elenezbath, Owner at Yammo! Neapolitan Street-Food Kitchen & Pizzeria, responded to this review, May 4, 2014
Wow - this is one wonderful review! Thank you very much! It's our aim to offer our customers a taste of the authentic Neapolitan fare that Italians eat every day in trattorie and out and about. To hear this from someone who obviously knows and understands the cuisine well is just fantastic! By the way i would love to know the books you have mentioned as a wife of an Italian who has lived in Italy it would be really interesting to know about them. If you get the chance to email the details I would really appreciate it. (We're not allowed to write email addresses here but it's on the website! Grazie mille!

Northampton, United Kingdom
“Great food & cocktails too!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

I visited here during a trip to Bath after looking at the Trip Advisor reviews and had a great evening with my new husband.
We had the Misto Fritto sharing platter to start and every thing was cooked and seasoned to perfection. My other half had the calzone and I had the lasagne, again both were delicious. We were too full for desert but next time I will make sure to save some room!
The cocktail menu was fantastic, I could have happily stayed there all night taking in the lovely atmosphere working my way through all of them! I have already told my friends about the Sorrentino and I have a feeling this is going to become our drink of the summer.
What a great little place, thanks guys!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks very much for your review, we're really pleased that you enjoyed your time with us we love to create a relaxed vibe where our customers feel happy enjoying their evening out with us! Your 5 stars on all aspects is greatly appreciated! Grazie!
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Best Italian eatery in Bath...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

So glad we chanced upon this place on our way to another Italian chain restaurant owned by a certain tv chef. Its cosy, friendly vibe, charming and passionate proprietor, and not least the excellent antipasti and pizza trounced what we could have expected at our original choice of eateries. This place has polenta chips, fresh olives, beautiful waitresses, handsome chefs, and a delightful personal touch that only a good independent restaurant can provide. Thank you for the limoncello! I'm so coming back!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Many thanks for your lovely review it's really appreciated! We have a team of blushing and suitably charmed chefs and waitresses who are all looking forward to seeing you again! Grazie x
winchester
“Fab!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

Great pizza on a saturday night. Very busy, great atmosphere, quick and friendly service. Would love to go back and have the burgers which looked amazing too. would definitely recommend (you need to book...people were still turning up hopefuly at gone 10pm)

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your kid review - we hope you will enjoy the burgers just as much and we'll look forward to your return! Grazie!
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“such yummy pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

My boyfriend and I just visited Bath last weekend. It was a rainy day and I had read about Yammo! so we seeked it out and I am so glad we did! First of all the pizza was seriously delicious, and there was a deal on for pizza and a drink for £10 or something. So we go a beer and a pretty big pizza. It's a cute little place and the owner was so nice and friendly. He was such a happy guy which makes you happy to be there (the yummy pizza didn't hurt either). If I lived in Bath, I would be a frequent customer of this place :)

• 5 of 5 bubbles
elenezbath, Owner at Yammo! Neapolitan Street-Food Kitchen & Pizzeria, responded to this review, April 27, 2014
Thanks very much for taking the time to write about your Yammo! experience on Tripadvisor! We recently started our midweek lunchtime offer and we're really glad that enjoyed your pizza and beer. We make every effort to ensure that our pizza s the best that Bath has to offer. I hope you enjoyed your weekend and maybe we'll see you again on your next visit!