“Small but perfectly formed! ”
Review of Blue Quails Deli

Blue Quails Deli
Ranked #19 of 577 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Newport, South Wales
“Small but perfectly formed! ”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

I was very lucky to spend a month in Bath last summer at a local flower school which was next door. I regularly bought cake and tea here and was pleased with both so on the last day decided to treat myself to lunch. I was not disappointed! I had a gorgeous chicken ciabatta sandwich with a tarragon mayo. Really fresh bread and all homemade salads which were also really tasty. My dessert was a huge meringue with fresh whipped cream and fresh berries. The owners are really friendly and are happy to help and chat which I liked. I will definitely return if I'm ever in Bath again.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Solihull, United Kingdom
“cakes!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

found this on a recommendation from a foody and cake lover. one of the best carrot cakes and chocolate torts we've ever tried. great teas and coffes, and the soups and other stuff looks great too.

Bath, United Kingdom
“Central Bath near many places to see”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Friendly & efficient service making you feel welcomed & valued,all staff knowledgable about the food .More unusual offerings to choose from & appealingly presented,fab twist on scotch eggs ! Loved the dainty sweetmeats without feeling to guilty,looking forward to my next visit.

Bath, United Kingdom
“This is where the real locals hang out !”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Having lived in Bath since 2001 , I can honestly say this is my favourite deli/ coffee shop in Bath .
Great coffee , great food and personalised service .

You won't go wrong visiting this gem of Bath !

Gosport, United Kingdom
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We went here for lunch after a spa session, and loved it! I had an egg mayo and chorizo sandwich, and my other half had a slice of quiche. We both really enjoyed the food. There was a good selection of cakes, and we shared a slice of the banana and chocolate cake, which had peanut butter icing on top. It was delicious! And the staff were very friendly too. Definitely a top choice for lunch in Bath!