“Delicious!”

Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Dallas, Texas
“Delicious!”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Very authentic and very tasty. I bought a regular size original and the wife and I still split it. I did cheat a little bit as I ate it with brown sauce. However, it was still scrumptious.

• Visited April 2014
PastyPresto, Guest Relations Manager at The Cornish Bakery, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us such lovely comments, we are delighted you enjoyed your pasty and look forard to welcoming you back to Pasty Presto.

“Great Food!”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We went to Pasty Presto during a day trip to Bath based upon the recommendation of our tour guide. For an American in Europe, it was some of the very best food that we ate during our 10 day trip to Europe.

• Visited August 2013
Stuart, Florida, United States
“Treat yourself!”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I love pasties so I decided to try the much-advertised "Best Traditional Cornish Pasty." I even got the large! What a mountain of food, but absolutely the best! The pigeons who kept trying to peck the crust AS I WAS EATING must agree! Don't miss!

Visited November 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Delicious”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

The service was excellent and the food was great as well and reasonably priced. I had the cheese, leeks, and bacon pasty as well as a cherry croissant for dessert and both were delicious! The only drawback is the lack of indoor seating.

• Visited October 2013
Munich
“Great quick bite”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

My husband and I shared a large 'Traditional' pastie / pastry and it was a large snack. A whole one would have easily been a meal. Hot, nicely seasoned, flaky - lots of potato, some meat and a little bit of other vegetables - yummy. Small amount of seating outside with a view of the Bath Abbey and Roman Baths, so a nice place to have a seat outside.

• Visited October 2013