“Nice breakfast”

Bill's Bath
Ranked #138 of 618 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: An ideal place to start your day with a leisurely breakfast or a quick pop out the office at lunch time, Bill's Bath is a cosy and intimate affair, packed with character. Close to the Theatre Royal, Roman Baths, and other attractions, it's well placed for pre-theatre dinner or if you're out shopping or enjoying the city's many sights.
Reviewed November 19, 2013

The place is nice decorated, the menu it self is quite extensive. I tried English breakfast and i have nothing to say against. Go there, i recomend it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,211)

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Nicely decorated, and with very friendly staff, this may be a small chain but it did everything very well. Good food and reasonably priced. It was obviously a quiet night, but we didn't feel like we were annoying the staff, which can sometimes happen.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Had a few days in Bath and found Bills by chance.
Great ambiance, good food , an all round great experience.
There's one in exeter which is close by so we will try that one soon.
Thanks xx

Reviewed November 18, 2013

My friends and I arrived in Bath at about 8.30pm on a Friday evening. We tried another restaurant but their kitchens were already shut, they recommended Bill's. We arrived and were immediately welcomed in by incredibly friendly staff! Service was prompt and we didn't feel rushed into making snap decisions about our food and drink choices as you sometimes do. I had the warm Elderflower cordial to drink and it was delicious. One friend had the mussels, another had the duck pie and I had the halloumi and hummus burger. All three of us were very impressed with the food. The food was well cooked, well presented and all served with a smile. There was a great atmosphere and a really friendly vibe. All in all, this is a great restaurant and you can even buy little deli products so you can take a bit of Bill's home with you!!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

My sister and I arrived at 8pm on a Friday evening - no reservation, so we were not really expecting to get a table. The manager, however, was very welcoming and after just a short wait we were shown to a table in the window. The restaurant was full - buzzing with locals (always a good sign!) and the atmosphere was lively. Staff were friendly and helpful. I ordered cod loin and my sister ordered steak - both were cooked to perfection! Portion size was just right, too - meant we still had room for dessert, which was fortunate as I had the most delicious (and indulgent!) chocolate brownie I have ever tasted. Highly recommended!