“Lovely food, good service, relaxed atmosphere”
Review of Restaurant Eleven - CLOSED

Restaurant Eleven
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely food, good service, relaxed atmosphere”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My husband and I visited Restaurant Eleven while on holiday in Bath, having been tempted by the good reviews on Tripadvisor, and having admired the menu on our walks through Margaret's Buildings. I'm pleased to say that we weren't dissappointed. From the outset we found the service friendly and attentive, without being overbearing (one of my pet hates). Saving ourselves for pudding, we skipped starters. I enjoyed the duck, which was well presented, cooked and seasoned, while my husband had the lamb, which he declared was the best he'd ever had. For pudding I had Eton Mess and my husband the chocolate tart, and we enjoyed a bottle of Prosecco with our meal, all of which was spot on. Although a treat because we were on holiday, hence we were prepared to pay slightly more than we might ordinarily, it was worth every penny (in fact, it's probably a good job we're not local!). We thoroughly recommend it, and will certainly return next time we're in Bath.

“Genuine friendly service”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

We were so impressed with the food, layout of the restaurant and the service.

Our visit here was the perfect example of how good service should be. Timely, effortless and fun.

The food wasn't overly complicated but was well thought out with the right size portions and tasted delicious.The bill for 2 was around £65 for 3 courses and 2 drinks.

the restuarent closed at 9. Something to bear in mind if you go mid week like we did. I am not sure if they stay open later on the weekend.

The restaurant is also open for brunch and lunch and is between the Royal Crescent and the
Circus.

We would highly recommend this restaurant if visiting Bath especially if its a nice night as you can sit outside on a quaint street.

Winchester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Would give it a six if I could!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Just catching up on my tripadvisor reviews and would absolutely endorse all the previous comments made. We have had an unusually large number of celebratory meals out in the last couple of months and this was by far the best (and we've had some good ones!) Small and interesting menu from which I could have chosen anything to eat, lovely, friendly staff and a good location just off the Royal Crescent. If you are in Bath, this is one not to be missed.

• Visited May 2013
Bath, England, United Kingdom
“Away from the maddening crowds”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Intimate and friendly with staff that are there to please,small but great choice of menu to suit all,beutifly presented.A little gem in a great location.

1 Thank Roger W
Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
“A must if you visit Bath”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Had dinner last night, also the last night of our week in Bath, wish we had found this restaurant earlier in the week ! From arriving ,without booking, nothing was too much trouble. Service was first class, food was wonderful, great prices and the the best Mojito in Bath ! Anyone going to Bath must try Restaurant Eleven. You guys made my week, thanks.