“Genuine friendly service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Restaurant Eleven - CLOSED

Restaurant Eleven
Cuisines: Mediterranean, British
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Genuine friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

We were so impressed with the food, layout of the restaurant and the service.

Our visit here was the perfect example of how good service should be. Timely, effortless and fun.

The food wasn't overly complicated but was well thought out with the right size portions and tasted delicious.The bill for 2 was around £65 for 3 courses and 2 drinks.

the restuarent closed at 9. Something to bear in mind if you go mid week like we did. I am not sure if they stay open later on the weekend.

The restaurant is also open for brunch and lunch and is between the Royal Crescent and the
Circus.

We would highly recommend this restaurant if visiting Bath especially if its a nice night as you can sit outside on a quaint street.

Winchester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Would give it a six if I could!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Just catching up on my tripadvisor reviews and would absolutely endorse all the previous comments made. We have had an unusually large number of celebratory meals out in the last couple of months and this was by far the best (and we've had some good ones!) Small and interesting menu from which I could have chosen anything to eat, lovely, friendly staff and a good location just off the Royal Crescent. If you are in Bath, this is one not to be missed.

• Visited May 2013
Bath, England, United Kingdom
“Away from the maddening crowds”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

Intimate and friendly with staff that are there to please,small but great choice of menu to suit all,beutifly presented.A little gem in a great location.

1 Thank Roger W
Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
“A must if you visit Bath”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

Had dinner last night, also the last night of our week in Bath, wish we had found this restaurant earlier in the week ! From arriving ,without booking, nothing was too much trouble. Service was first class, food was wonderful, great prices and the the best Mojito in Bath ! Anyone going to Bath must try Restaurant Eleven. You guys made my week, thanks.

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant restaurant !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

I cannot recommend Restaurant Eleven highly enough! I've just returned from Bath where I spent the weekend celebrating my hen party, a classy affair - no L plates insight.
Nine of us dined in the restaurant on Saturday and nothing was too much trouble for these guys. From the pre-ordered meals to my last minute request for a dessert that didn't contain chocolate or cream everything was covered perfectly. The standard of food was excellent and making the choices was very hard.
Nothing was too much trouble for this place and the service we received truly made our Saturday evening. Next time I'm in Bath I'll be sure to visit. Thank you restaurant eleven for a brilliant Saturday night!