“What a Surprise”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2013

This was our first visit to a Chimichanga as only recently opened. What a pleasant surprise. Booked a "quiet table" and immediately taken to an alcove with a table for two. Very efficient, friendly and knowledgeable staff. We ordered two Meican spring rolls followed by a steak Fajita and a BBQ pulled pork Eenchilada. The steak was delicious as was the Enchilada, washed down with a delightful Mexican Beer (lager) and a good house wine.

Prices reasonable for the quality of the food.

We will definitely return - Watch out Los Iguanas, which is just over the road.

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

We visited early in the lunchtime and was very quiet, but started to get busier as we were leaving. The staff were really friendly and efficient. Me and my sister had a piri piri chicken wrap and chips. We both enjoyed it and commented that there was loads of chicken in it. My dad had a cheeseburger and said it was the best burger he'd had. It was good value as it was all from the lunch menu. £7.95 for meal and drink.
We both had the coconut cream pie for pudding. This is worth going back for. It's like a really creamy cheesecake.
We really enjoyed it here and will definitely go back.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Very nice Mexican food and cocktails, reasonably priced set in a very nice restaurant in the centre of Bath. We were in a group of 6 & we'd all go back again

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Nice to find a New Mexican restaurant in the city . Not the most obvious entrance so you might miss it !! Very nice inside and very friendly staff . Not the cheapest food but very good menu and if you like Mexican give it a try

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Spur of the moment mid week meal and found this place. First the building is great and the interior is amid of large and small rooms well decorated and vibrant. My wife and I felt like a little peace and quiet and asked for such. Well we got it! A small cubical ( the old vestibule I think ) that just sat 2. Good view from the window of the Theatre Royal and not to cramped. Service was great and even tucked away we were never forgotten. The food was prompt fresh and good portion size. It is not my first choice of food but the best quality of that type I have had. We will go back again and I hope they do well.