“Perfect Pasta”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We enjoyed a superb lunch of tagliatelli with ragu and crispy courgettes,with a glass of trebbino.
Could just eat it again right now! Can't wait to return.Absolutely perfect.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Top quality Italian food and fantastic service. Especially is you dread the typical Italian waiter.
The pasta is to die for. And the wine. And the service. And the focaccia. And..... Fill in at you leisure!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

My wife and daughter and I were looking for a good home cooked Italian dinner and we found it at Nonna's. I had the best Bruschetta I have ever eaten with a great bottle of red wine. They use family recipe's and make their own fresh pasta. I had the Ravioli's and they were so fresh and delicious. The young couple who own and operate this charming restaurant have created a wonderful dinning experience . I wish we had another night in Bath, because we would have gone to Nonna's again for dinner.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Friday night for myself and my date had been planned as dinner then the theatre. Because of bad weather we had to go straight to the theatre and miss dinner. Despite coming out at the theatre at half ten, a quick call to the owners to ask if there was any chance of still being able to come, to my suprise the owner said yes, no problem. We sat down at quarter to eleven and had a fantastic Italian meal. We had a beautiful 3 course meal and still were not rushed to leave. This kind of service is rare and shows a personnel touch will bring the new owners much success.
Great traditional Italian food, service, modern decor and wine list. It's also reasonably priced for what your getting. As someone who spent many years in Bath......this is the resteraunt I would be choosing for a guaranteed excellent dining experience.

1  Thank 594Chris594
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We came to Nonna in a massive group (19 of us) and we all had a great time. Exquisite italian food and super service. Good value for money too.
Will be coming back for sure.