“True gem in Bath”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of 4 Beaufort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bath
4 Beaufort
Ranked #105 of 160 Bath B&B and Inns
Seoul, South Korea
“True gem in Bath”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

It was great luck that I met 4 Beaufort.
Host was really kind and let me feel jusk like at home.
House and room were very clean , beautifully decorated , garden was good too.
Amenities were also great.
Especiallt, English breakfast was superb !!!
It was my first experience for B&B and English breakfast . And they were much more than expected.
I was really moved her kindness and pretty house.
4 beaufort couldn't be better. It doesn't need to be better. IT IS PERFECT ♥
I hope I could stay there again with my husband & kids in the future !

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

I stayed in the king size room at 4 Beaufort. There is a beautiful and extensive view through the large sash windows, which can be enjoyed from the window seat. The room itself is spacious, elegant and stylish, with quality fittings. The bathroom is large and bright, with a roll top bath and a separate shower. Every detail had been thought through carefully, from the fluffy bathrobe to the quality tea-pigs and organic coffee. The bed was superbly comfortable, with a good quality mattress and bedding. Breakfast is taken in the room at a lovely table in the window, overlooking the garden. I found plentiful supplies in the fridge and Lynn brought up toast, butter and preserves. She also offered me a cooked breakfast, but I found the substantial continental breakfast, including fruit, was plenty for me. I was made to feel very welcome, and enjoyed having the option of a late check out at 11.00 a.m. Overall, it was an excellent stay and I highly recommend 4 Beaufort.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Sue C
venterdon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

I've really enjoyed my stay at 4 beaufort, a really superb b&b, very comfortable and quiet but still close to the city centre. A great breakfast with a view across the valley. Thanks also for the superb restaurant recommendation nearby.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank andrewcoulter
Oxford, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

This was my first trip to Bath, and I could not have been happier with the lucky choice of the 4 Beaufort (if only my other hotel choices during my week-long trip through England had been a quarter as nice!). I've been in B&B's before, but here the wonderful owner, Lynn, truly makes you feel as if you are staying with a friend. My single room with the window overlooking the gardens of this green residential area was peaceful and very comfortable; the bathroom is just next door and since my room was the only room it served, it's practically en-suite. A nice 20 minute walk or so along the picturesque row houses of the upper ridge of Bath and before you know it, you're working your way toward the Royal Crescent, or the Circus and Gay Street. A taxi is an option, too -- anything you need, Lynn will take as much time as required to help you out (and I needed help!). A few days after my stay, as I stumbled through the crowds of London, I yearned to go back to Lynn's and have a quiet tea in front of the bay window of the sitting room overlooking the garden. No matter where you are headed after you leave Bath, you, too, will undoubtedly have those days when you wish you could escape back to 4 Beaufort!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

What a find! 4 Beaufort is smart enough to be in the glossy pages of an interiors magazine ... Calming colours, lofty ceilings, polished pine floors and fresh lilacs from the garden dotted around the house. After sipping a cappuccino in the beautiful garden I was suitable relaxed to indulge in the claw foot bath. This was such a treat: fluffy white towels, White Company goodies and a view across the rooftops of Bath. Our room had everything we could want; quirky travel books on Bath, a retro radio, fresh apples, bottled water and a window seat to curl up on and sip our Tea Pigs cuppas. Oh, but I haven't mentioned the bed ... Deeply, deliciously restful. Made up with top quality linen and feather filled pillows, this was one of the best beds I've slept in. As I said, this place is a find!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Wodonga, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

I was recently in Bath and stayed for one night, and was immediately welcomed. The room was immaculate and the bed exceedingly comfortable. The Continental Breakfast was enormous and fuelled me up very well for the day. Lynn was also very helpful regarding places to see and things to do in Bath.
The garden and the view was also stunning. if you fancy a walk into the centre of town it only takes about 20 minutes, and a taxi is about seven pounds
I would definately return

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

My husband and I, together with our two young daughters, stayed at 4 Beaufort for two nights in the double and single rooms. We were made to feel immediately welcome. The large double room was very comfortable, stylishly decorated with beautiful views across the garden and beyond. The single guest room was also lovely and had an immaculate bathroom adjacent to it. Lynn our host, was very hospitable and there were many welcoming touches, such as fresh berries and yoghurts in the discreetly located mini fridge in our room. Breakfast - delicious - was served in the bay window of our room; it was the perfect start to the day. The guest sitting room was comfortably arranged and a joy to relax in. The house was well located for exploring Bath and the surrounding area. If only our stay had been longer. We shall certainly go back.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family