“?”
Review of Brugada Bar

Brugada Bar
Ranked #36 of 46 Nightlife in Bath
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Looking forward to have cocktails in this Bar when we discovered this place no longer exist/operate !?

1  Thank Farofa_com_Champagne
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Great Staff, outstanding cocktails this bar is a great little cocktail bar to escape the hustle and bustle of the city

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Couldn't recommend it enough. It feels really exclusive and hidden away, without feeling too fancy. Lovely relaxing atmosphere with gorgeous cocktails, I had a Daiquiri which was one of the best I've ever tasted, and when I couldnt decide on my next drink the girl behind the bar was so helpful and lovely and made me one up from scratch - just for me!! I loved it and so did my friends so I'll definitely be going again next time I'm in Bath!

2  Thank Katieee93