“Traditional Lampshade Workshop”
Review of The Makery

The Makery
Ranked #1 of 83 Shopping in Bath
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I really enjoyed my traditional lampshade making workshop today. It was hard work and I am shattered but am so pleased with my finished shade. Emily really looked after us and made sure we had a steady flow of tea, and Joanna's knowledge and support was excellent. It was a lot to pack in a day but very rewarding! Thank you!

All reviews
in 23 reviews
"hens"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed November 16, 2013

I accompanied my wife to buy some buttons and it was fun to choose from the large collection. The lady behind the counter was very friendly and helpful. Visiting this place is a treat. There was a children's birthday party upstairs making things (owls cushions) and they also do hen parties. I think that this is a more educated and entertaining activity that some young women should be doing rather than getting drunk abroad before they get married.

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Just spent a wonderful 3 hours learning how to make a lampshade. The instructors were great very patient and helpful and I could easily have stayed all day. Thank you soooo much.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Thank you all at The Makery, from the stage of booking all the way to the end of our class. All the staff were very helpful and friendly. We booked a "life drawing" class for 11 of us girls for a hen party. A little apprehensive who would be waiting for us....but thank goodness "naked" Adam went down very well...

The class was so much fun and the two hours just flew by, the bride to be had a fantastic time as did all the hens. I would certainly reccommend The Makery to everyone!

See more reviews
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Every time I'm in Bath The Makery is at the top of my list of places to go. The shop is very quaint with all sorts of fun bits and bobs and absolutely wonderful fabrics! I've taken three of their workshops and have learned quite a bit from them. The instructors are always friendly and super helpful!

1  Thank KiwiandCheese