“Go. Drink. Bring cab money.”
Review of Raincheck Bar - CLOSED

Raincheck Bar
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Door 34 is off the scale. The mix is good and they know their stuff. You could give them your trainers and they'd turn it in to a shoejito. My wife and I had a great night, drank every form of the finest ethanol with the bartenders taking us through the origins of each drink. Go. Drink. Bring cab money.

1  Thank Samantha W

Reviewed February 4, 2014

I have been here several times, so thought I'd take some friends that were visiting Bath a couple of Saturday's ago. They absolutely loved it. The bar was very busy with groups of people, the barman was still polite, extremely friendly and he was on his own, due to sickness. As we were waiting a while at the bar, he told us to take a seat and bought the drinks to our table, even though he was rushed off his feet. I love the vibe of the bar, and yes the cocktails aren't cheap, but they are definitely worth it.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

This is my favourite place to drink in Bath. Some of the reviews here are negative about service - I love the bar staff, but you have to realise that it's a small place, and if you come in with a huge group it's going to be stressful for the staff. I'm in there every week or so, the drinks are wonderful, the bar staff are brilliant and lovely, and the atmostphere is great. I love it here.

1  Thank Katie H
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

A group of us went here for my boyfriends birthday, and were so disappointed with it. The service was quick, but the staff were rude; whether they were trying to have laugh with us or just being plain rude we couldn't work it out. There was confusion over how many drinks one of friends ordered, with the waitress agreeing with our friend that he ordered the one but her colleague made 3 of the same, instead of checking with us he made all 3 and then got annoyed with us! My boyfriend asked for a cherry based cocktail and they made him a lemon and lime flavoured one? Considering how much money we spent we were expecting a better attitude, MUCH better attitudes.