“Excellent”
Review of Raincheck Bar - CLOSED

Raincheck Bar
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Fancy a decent drink? Go to Door 34. Excellent cocktails, they'll make whatever you want. The atmosphere is cosy and warm, and even when they get busy it never seems like a wait. They're accommodating and friendly, and definitely worth a visit. Do note that they're not open during the daylight hours though :)

Reviewed May 28, 2013

What do i like about this place? it's not the place that makes it perfect it's the staff in it, one in particular was amazingly helpful, funny and made our hen night a perfect beginning and end! Adam you rock! we all love you and your cocktails. x x

Reviewed May 26, 2013

A very welcoming, friendly cocktail bar, just off the beaten track, well worth seeking it out.
Awesome cocktails, fantastic flavours and great service. What more could anyone want or need.

1  Thank Tricia019
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Love door 34
The drinks aren't cheap but if u work in the hospitality industry you can get cocktails for £5 mon- fri (as long as u take a pay slip.) The bar has a nice vibe and good music. also the staff are great and know there cocktails. Defiantly worth a visit

See more reviews
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This place was great, my friend came down from Windsor and said he'd heard that this bar was worth checking out. I'm a big fan of Sazerac, so I ordered two of those for us to begin with, they were beautifully presented and the bar man was friendly and funny. Afterwards I ordered a Singapore Sling and my friend asked for something refreshing using rum. Without hesitation he mixed up something for my friend, that although I didn't enjoy my friend absolutely loved (i've never been a big fan of rum) My Singapore Sling was gorgeous and probably the best one I've had in the UK (or anywhere else for that matter)

I definitely recommend this bar if you ever come to Bath, the music was also really good and the girl who was also working behind the bar was really sweet and chatted to us when it was a bit quieter later on. I also had a couple of beers at the end of the night, can't remember what they were, but they were pretty tasty and cheap too. Cocktails were expensive, but well worth the money, beautifully made and absolutely gorgeous.