“A bagel lover's dream”

Dining options: Breakfast
Bristol, United Kingdom
“A bagel lover's dream”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I came across this place quite by accident but am glad that I did. Bought some bagels to take away and the "Everything" Bagel is delicious - filled with Scottish smoked salmon and cream cheese it was yummy.
You get to chooses from a variety of bagels and then a large variety of fillings, idea similar to Subway but definitely a class above.
I have been back again since and bought a supply of bagels to freeze at home.

• Visited November 2013

Bath
“Favourite lunch!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Stop here all the time to pick up lunch for myself and my colleagues, and we all love it! Amazing selection of flavours and the staff are all really friendly - top notch!

Visited October 2013
Bristol
“Yum: delicious bagels in the heart of bath”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Stumbled upon this little gem- definitely worth a visit for a lunch with a difference! Lots of varieties of bagels on offer with a selection of different fillings- all of which seemed very tempting. I had the mighty Swiss and my partner a chorizo and chicken bagel. Both came wrapped in brown paper with a cute sticker holding the package together. As we chose to sit in they both came with a small order of couscous- which was unexpected and way too dry for our tastes. However, the bagels were fantastic- delicious and filling (though slightly over-priced if I'm being honest- would see this more of a treat than somewhere to go on a daily basis). All in all though worth a visit- will return myself :).

• Visited September 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Delicious fresh lunchtime snack!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We discovered this place by chance ant thought we would try it as we love a good bagel and let me tell you it was fantastic. Such a wide variety to choose from and very very fresh. Loved it!

Visited August 2013
Sheffield
“Yum!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Really enjoyed eating here! An excellent smoked salmon bagel, but many other choices available! Staff were friendly and prices very reasonable! Would definitely return

• Visited May 2013