“Adorable vintage tea house”

Old Time Vintage Tea Rooms
Ranked #5 of 48 Coffee & Tea in Bath
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff
Brisbane, Australia
“Adorable vintage tea house”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I visited Bea's Vintage Tea Rooms yesterday and had a lovely high tea. The sandwiches were fresh, the scones baked well and the cakes of a nice quality (maybe not the ones I would have picked from the cabinet myself but we were happy enough with the selection we were given).

The best part about this place is the lovely vintage crockery and pretty tablecloths. The young lady working there was very friendly and made our experience very enjoyable.

Worth a visit if you love tea, cake, pretty teapots and tablecloths!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank AntheaB972

Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
“Tea & Cake”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Visited Bea's a few times over the last few months. Love it! Fresh home cakes and fantastic vintage feel, even the team there dress vintage.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Debbie C
wells, somerset
“Well worth a visit!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I took my mum for afternoon tea at Beas Vintage Tea rooms as a treat. We both found that it was a great place. Wonderful location next to the Assembly Rooms which made it really easy to find.
We were welcomed with a warm smile and taken to a table. The vintage setting was so different from the norm and with vintage music too my mum was in her element.
The lovely china tea pots, crockery and even a timer to make sure the tea was brewed to perfection, were then topped by a 3 tiered cake stand with our afternoon tea. Finger sandwiches, scones with cream and jam with 2 healthy pieces of home made cake were added to the table for a tasty treat to remember.
I would highly recommend this restaurant for it's tea and cakes, atmosphere, surroundings and service. We would definately return,
The menu was very varied and looking at the plates on other tables, the lunch menu was great too.
Give this a try - you'll love it :-)

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank MiiMii66
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Delightful afternoon tea”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Quirky , pleasant surroundings, very much the thing of the moment. Tea coffee and cakes were lovely and the waitresses extremely pleasant. Better than coffee at the usual suspects!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank John A
Bath UK
“Strange Menu Selection”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Beans on the menu but I can't have them with my meal, apparently they are reserved for specific dishes only, even though I was happy to pay. Potato and chicken pie on the menu (no mention of cheese) that came with a cheese topping unfortunately I can't eat cheese but apparently it's my fault for not guessing that it was a cheese dish so had to pay for a meal I couldn't eat. Last time I came to this establishment I gave it five stars and hope to do so again but not after this palaver.

• Visited July 2013