“Great fun!”
Review of Bizarre Bath

Bizarre Bath
Ranked #3 of 60 Tours in Bath
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Highly recommended! Great fun for everyone whatever the age. My husband and I were in Bath for my husbands birthday and had a wonderful time - Bizarre Bath was an unexpected pleasure we stumbled upon an advert outside a pub not really knowing what we were in for - but what a treat! Excellent - cant recommend it enough.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

We were in Bath in late August of this year. The performance was highly entertaining, very reasonably priced, and kid-friendly. Although the pace of the walk generally was quite relaxed, do note that we did traverse a rather lengthy outdoor set of stairs. As such, the walk may not be ideal for individuals making use of wheelchairs or walking devices. Overall, this was a great experience--join one of these tours if you are in Bath!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

This was an excellent tour with laughs and plenty of bizarre and random moments.

The tour is at 8pm every night It is an act that even the kids would enjoy despite the time it is on.

It is a must do for anyone who visits bath.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

We had talked about doing this walk for a long time and decided to do it before the end of the season, it finishes at the end of October. It was a good decision as this is probably one of the funniest and weirdest experience you could have, we are still wondering what it was all about.
A large group helped and there was a bit of audience participation but I don't want to say much about it because it will spoil it for others. Altogether a great experience.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

My partner found a leaflet for this walk at the b and b we were staying at, i must say i had my reservations, it was a cold, dark evening and i wanted nothing more than to be snuggled up in a warm pub with a glass of wine or in a warm cinema, anything but trapesing round the city of bath on a sunday evening with a man making a few lousy jokes for an hour and a half. O how wrong i was! I laughed from start to finish and by the end of the walk, i thought an hour and a half was not nearly long enough. This was by far the best attraction we came accross in bath, and infact one of the best attractions we have come across in a very long time. I urge anyone who is staying in bath to go to this, you wont be dissapointed!!

1  Thank Shrek1983