“Huge tapas”

Chapel Arts Cafe
Ranked #75 of 598 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: International, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Check out our Instagram for daily posts about out food! https://www.instagram.com/chapel_arts_cafe_bath/
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We ordered the vegetarian tapas. It was a struggle for the three of us to finish it all, but my goodness we tried. Very good. my daughter was texting her friends about it before we'd finished.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Tucked away out of sight from the visiting public, to know it is to love it. Breakfasts and lunches are simply delicious, quality ingredients cleverly assembled. I'm saying nothing else for fear of never getting a free table!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Visited for a late Sunday lunch and had an excellent experience. It was my first visit and I was really impressed. The flatbreads (choker and aubergenie) were both very tasty and we could not resist the giant meringues with cream and fruit. The service was also very friendly. Although hidden away this is definitely a place I would recommend visiting.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

As a lunchtime spot in Bath, this is pretty much unbeatable. Just make sure you go for the Chapel Arts Salad Platter (its amazing) and follow it up with one of their gigantic homemade meringues - coverd in fresh cream and fruit and dripping in passion fruit... you'll need someone to share it with though, far too big for just one person.
I'm a full on meat eater, so to go to a veggie cafe and come away utterly satisfied is pretty impressive. Staff all wonderfully friendly and helpful too. And, what's more, its not over-priced. In fact, for Bath, its pretty reasonable!!

1  Thank Steedie
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We walked around to try and find a place to eat and most places were absolutely packed. We followed the signs and weren't disappointed. The meals were generous and well priced and even though I'm a meat eater I was thoroughly satisfied with the vegetarian fare that was available. I ordered the simple italian flat bread which was so yummy I could've eaten another one! The mexican flatbread was also delicious. I also love the atmosphere of the cafe - quirky with all the mismatched tables and chairs and very casual and comfortable. Truly a great place to eat and I would recommend to anyone!!