“Outstanding meal, great value and superb service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Mouchuck Indian Restaurant
Ranked #204 of 563 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European, Bangladeshi
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Somerset, UK
“Outstanding meal, great value and superb service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

As a group of 12 for a birthday celebration, we all left extremely satisfied. The food was superb with amazing flavours and the naan bread was so light and fluffy. It was exceptional! Alongside excellent service, the bill was incredibly reasonable too. I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough!

• Visited March 2014

Bath, United Kingdom
“Exceptionally good Indian food delivery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

I thought I'd give somewhere new a go last night, as I'm a big fan of Indian food, and spent some months working in Rajasthan. I really rate Bath's Mint Rooms, and Eastern Eye, but find the food at Rajpoot rather rich. I also often eat curry when on the road and working late.

Mouchuck has a very efficient and easy online delivery service, the menu selection includes both favourites and new regional dishes to try, plus it's good value. My only quibble was when I paid cash they forgot my 10% discount, but the price and food was so good I couldn't quibble.

The Chicken Lahore was citrus and delicious, but it was the vegetable sides that will really made these guys stand out... brinjal bhaji and aloo gobi were also excellent, and not oily. I will definitely be using this place again - it's tasty, healthy and excellent.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Bristol
“Boring food, not very clean”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

We ate here after reading the good reviews. It was awful! I would not recommend this place- the floor and walls looked dirty and the food was very samey tasting of curry powder.Don't bother-you'd do better getting an M&S takeaway.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Rhys L, Public Relations Manager at Mouchuck Indian Restaurant, responded to this review, September 16, 2014
Hi, Since your last review with us, we have improved and redecorated the premises. We invite you to come again and review the place with us. Thanks, Rhys
“Very friendly and attentive service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

On a busy Friday we found an excellent Indian meal. With 'bring your own' it is an informal restaurant with good food. The chicken pasanda I had was very tasty with a spicy rich sauce but not hot. My partner had lamb roghon and mixed vegetable curry as a side dish and we both cleared our plates. The staff were very friendly and we will return again and try a take away. Just as we like it - good food freshly cooked in an informal environment.

Bath, United Kingdom
“high expectations”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

We have lived in and around Bath all our lives and after reading the reviews on Muochuk we expected the food to be good......... how dissappointed we were, everything we ordered was the same colour, moral, jlfrezi, bhuna and it all tasted pretty bland. Our takeaway bill was 50 pounds and I felt we had wasted this on a plain unenjoyable meal.
Definitely will not be going here again.

• Visited September 2013