“A wonderful find”

Mouchuck Indian Restaurant
Ranked #205 of 570 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European, Bangladeshi
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Bradford-on-Avon, United Kingdom
“A wonderful find”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We visited Mouchuck for the first time last week and will definitely be returning. The welcome and service was first class but best of all was the fabulous menu with offerings that were slightly different to the average Indian Restaurant. We had chicken pakora for a starter and it was beautifully tender and tasty. We chose from the specials menu as the meals looked different and were not disappointed with our choice of a stir fry and a Bawa dish. I recommend you try the lemon rice as it was exquisite and freshly prepared naan breads ensured we were not left hungry. Despite not ordering side dishes, we could not finish everything and were given a doggy bag with the rest in - a lovely meal for work the next day.
worth seeking out

• Visited September 2013
4 Thank Annie B

Anglesey, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

7 people ate and 7 people left with big smiles on their faces.
Everyones food was nice and hot, as were the plates. From a pasanda through to a chilli massala everything was excellent. My Mother in Law is Coeliac and has to be very careful about what she eats however nothing was too much trouble here and she went home happy and full.

• Visited September 2013
5 Thank Tiatto
Bath
“Great Local Indian”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I have been eating at the Mouchuck for a while, it is my local Indian. The manager used to run a much larger restaurant and that was always excellent. The Mouchuck is unpretentious, it has a varied menu with the standard offerings but also some very good specials my favourite is the Tawa, as many have mentioned it is a BYO but serves soft drinks. My wife and children love it, although it is "cosy" it works well and I heartily recommend it. If you are visiting Bath it is only a ten minute walk from the train station.

3 Thank cotwolddonkey
Bath and North East Somerset.
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I visited the restaurant last evening with my fiancée.
We had a lovely meal, always far too much for me though. My fiancée manages to finish everything usually!
Food/service always good and value for money.
The owner/proprieter is extremely friendly and makes time to have a chat with us each time we visit, when he has the chance.
Highly recommend. One of our favourite restaurants in Bath.

2 Thank Amanda L
London, United Kingdom
“fabulous Indian in bath”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We travel around the country quite a lot through my work and have not came across many indian restaurants that have fresh ingredients and spices like this one, if you know think you know your curries and have a good palate I would recommend you give this one a try !!!thnxx mr shahed to your friendly service it was fabulous night

3 Thank tomrichard1289