“Great experience, so much fun!” 5 of 5 bubbles

West of England Falconry
Ranked #2 of 28 Outdoor Activities in Bath
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Falconry Experiences are by appointment only as we are not open to the public. Please book your experience in advance. Visit our website or phone us for more information. Thank you.
Veldhoven, Nederland
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Great experience, so much fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We went for a hawk walk today with Jay, Christie and one of the hawkes, named Charlie. Cutest bird, bit naughty, but what a fantastic experience it was. It was a very hot day, but the walk in the woods was nice and lots of fun. Got to walk and fly with Charlie lots. Anybody who is in the Bath area should try this. An experience to never forget! Thanks Jay for a great afternoon! Jan and Ingrid

Visited July 2013
1 Thank MrandMrsSomers

Sydney, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

Had a great time with Jay and his assistant. Very helpful, making us feel welcome. Addressed the questions we asked and explained the process and the birds habits fully. Avery worthwhile experience would definitely recommend.

San Clemente, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Hawk Walk”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

Jay was great. He took us for a walk with Mowgli the Harris hawk. My wife, daughter, and I really enjoyed the experience.

1 Thank TomfromSanClemente
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Unforgettable afternoon!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

Having always wanted to try falconry, the afternoon that my partner and I had with Jay was absolutely brilliant. Jay is such a lovely welcoming guy, putting you at ease as he gets you ready for your walk. Not having a car, he was also so helpful in suggesting bus times and picking us up/dropping us back at Combe Down bus stop. Jay is full of such knowledge, expertise, and passion for what he does. His stories and our walk in the field with the beautiful and mischevious Charlie was an incredible experience. After the walk, being able to meet some of the other birds and owls (especially Ghost!) that Jay has at the centre was a wonderful way to round the afternoon off. I would wholeheartedly recommend this experience to others coming to visit Bath.

Chicago, IL
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

My family and I spent an afternoon with Jay and Charlie and we loved it! I think that this was one of my favorite experiences while on vacation in the UK. Feeding Charlie and watching him fly was so cool, and talking with Jay throughout the afternoon enhanced the experience. He is very knowledgeable about the birds and it is obvious that he truly cares about the birds! I would recommend this experience to anyone!

1 Thank wanderlustgal01