“Consistent food and drink, good location”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #41 of 51 Coffee & Tea in Bath
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Well, everything is in order here: drinks and food same as every Starbucks and a good location. I don't know why the service here always seems to be so slow and the air con too high. But, music is good, easy listening and recommended for a solo coffee or to meet friends.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

I took refuge here from the heavy rain! There was a good range of food nicely presented but that's really what I would expect from Starbucks! The staff were really friendly so I'd be very happy to visit again.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I have been visiting Starbucks branches in various cities throughout the UK and this has to be one of my favourite branches of the store. The staff are always very friendly and consistantly serve good coffees as I like them.

This year the store had a refit, which gave it a fresh new feel and is the perfect environment to sit and enjoy a coffee with friends or catch up on emails over a toasted panini.

I'd like to give a shout out out to one of the baristas, who frequentely brightened my journey to work by making me feel like a valued customer. Thanks Hannah!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

This is a great branch of the chain - friendly staff, newly refurbished café and great views out onto the High street

1  Thank bathpair
Reviewed April 27, 2013

To expensive and all de nice tables are taken by students who sits there for hours. The Music sometimes are to high also and as I said its just to expensive for food that aren't that great!

1  Thank Borgc