“Coffee and cake”

Colonna and Small's Speciality Coffee
Ranked #1 of 39 Coffee & Tea in Bath
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Took some visiting friends here for coffee. I had carrot cake and i have to say it is the best carrot cake i have ever had, it was so moist and just delicious. The coffee was excellent and the ambience lively.

1  Thank chilliexx
There are newer reviews for Colonna and Small's Speciality Coffee

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Thanks for a delicious coffee and Chocolate Brownie on Monday! Staff were lovely and gave good advise about how much milk to top my espresso with to get the best flavour. It was delicious and the brownie was perfectly gooey! Definitely worth popping in for a visit if your looking for Specialist Coffee experience- very glad I found the recommendation in The Bath Magazine.

1  Thank MagPie0112
Reviewed November 13, 2013

One of many great, independent, coffee houses in Bath. A little further out than some, but well worth the effort to walk up to it, which is just off Queen Square.

2  Thank PinBath
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Absolutely loved this light airy coffee shop with an aroma to die for. Staff seriously know their stuff and not in a pretentious way. Wish I lived nearer.

2  Thank Hannah186306
Reviewed November 8, 2013

It was a tiring, tiring day and I looked through TA to find a nice coffee shop to sit in for a while. I'm a huge coffee lover, but not a connoisseur by any standard. So 'specialty coffee' intrigued me. Like all the other reviews say, the staff was knowledgeable, upbeat and friendly.They recommended a blend for me (the Honduras one), and suggested the carrot cake to go along with it. Both were delicious!! I wanted to go back the next day, but I had to take an early bus and missed it. Will go back for SURE if I'm in Bath again.

1  Thank suryabhattacharya