“Educated!”

Colonna and Small's Speciality Coffee
Ranked #1 of 39 Coffee & Tea in Bath
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Bath is full of coffee houses, both chains and independents but this is different. Yes they can give you an indepth lesson on how it's made and the different beans and aromas but that should be applauded! Not sure you would get that knowledge or interest in Starbucks! The staff are polite & well mannered. The venue is clean and unfussy. When we are in town it is where my husband and I and our 16 month old always head for, only once have we been unable to get a seat as it was so busy, but that's also a positive in my eyes an empty coffee shop isn't a good sign!

There are newer reviews for Colonna and Small's Speciality Coffee

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I was in Bath for a hen weekend and arrived earlier than my friends. I was in search of a good coffee and this place fit the bill exactly. A great little find as it's not on the main high street but definitely worth seeking out. The latte was delicious and it was refreshing to be able to have a choice of which bean to have. I would certainly recommend coupling the latte with one of their almond croissants which was the best I have ever tasted. Great coffee, addictive pastries and a relaxed atmosphere...what's not to like!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Love this coffee shop and supported them when they first opened around the corner off Beaufort Place in teeny little shop. They are extremely passionate and knowledgeable about their product, they also do great teas and delicious cakes.

We always head straight here for coffee and cake and I am really pleased to see them doing so well.

1  Thank TonySallyN
Reviewed May 31, 2013

It's rare to find anywhere with the kind of passion for coffee that you'll find here. The result is the best coffee I've had anywhere outside Italy.

1  Thank zebulonlive
Reviewed May 25, 2013

What a gem! This is my favourite coffee shop in the World.

The staff are ace, friendly and helpful.

I opted for a latte with the bean that the barista recommended and it was the best latte I've ever had.

I only wish I'd visited longer after eating as their food looked tremendous too.

1  Thank CambsAndy85