“Yum-yum!”

Cuisines: European, French, Italian
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Gorgeous little kitchen with scrummy homemade comfort food cooked to perfection.
Two very talented ladies at work here and I love the fact that I can pick up their meals from their shop freezer and take them home to cook if I'm feeling too lazy too cook -very indulgent!
Favourite dishes of mine include their lamb tagine and sticky toffee pudding! A great place to catch up with a girlfriend over a bottle of red :-)

1  Thank Alishia G
There are newer reviews for Cavendish Cooks

Reviewed November 18, 2012

We bought several of Cavendish Cooks' take-away vegetarian meals (for a much needed lazy weekend) and have to say that we were very impressed with each of them, price wise they were very reasonable for such good quality and each meal was simply delicious!
We do eat fish too, so will be trying out a few of the other lines soon, but were very pleased with the depth of choice of vegetarian options available which are often secondary or a token option in most menus.
Will definitely be back and buying more soon!

1  Thank misscellaneouslyme
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Sadly, the drop-in lunches aren't happening any more, but the lovely food is still available for you to buy and eat at home.

1  Thank mopsus
Reviewed March 8, 2012

I dropped in for a 'what's cooking' lunch - lovely tasty food on a cold winter's day with care taken over the accompanying vegetables. I could only have wished some of the others eating at the long tables had been a bit more sociable - they appeared not very different from me, but never even acknowledged my presence!

I'm not sure this is one of the quietest trading streets in Bath - Mangia Bene has a steady stream of custom, so do the newsagent's, chemist's, laundrette, barber's shop and hairdresser - to say nothing of Eades round the corner. Broad St as it recently was with 7 shops to let seemed to be in worse shape.

3  Thank mopsus
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Having followed Cavendish on Twitter simply because I loved the concept, it took me an embarrassingly long time (and almost a parking ticket thanks to road works) to finally try them out. But I wasn't disappointed. Opting for their truly delicious home cooked lasagne for my Valentine's night off cooking, I could not have been more pleased. A sumptuous, filling and delicious dish that made my night. Looking forward to the Aubergine Parmagianna in the freezer later. Hats off to the ladies. Next step - get there to eat in and enjoy a glass of wine with their amazing food!

1  Thank Ren124Bath