“Award winning Indian restaurant and for good reason”
Review of The Mint Room

The Mint Room
Ranked #64 of 618 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Mint Room, is a multi award-winning fine dining Indian restaurant located in the beautiful, historic city of Bath...
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Ate here with a friend during our overnight visit to Bath. First class service right from booking to departure. Faultless. Very nice atmosphere. Spotlessly clean restaurant and restrooms. We were kept waiting some time for our main meal and side dishes but food was delicious, very nicely cooked and presented. The Indian wine, however, was awful! It tasted like how damp grass smells with a twist of something rank! Will stick with a Cobra next time! Would definitely go back but maybe when less busy.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,407)

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Beautiful food, i had the lamb vindaloo which was sublime. You could tell that only fresh spices had been used and the lamb was cooked in the sauce as the layers of flavor went all the way through the lamb.
Great service, we will definitely go back.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

After hearing such good things about this restaurant my husband and I decided to bring our next door neighbor here for a belated birthday meal last weekend.
We were warmly welcomed by the manager and were shown to our seats. I recommend trying the cocktails however there was a rather long wait for them to arrived! I was really impressed by our waitress, Gemma, who steered me in the direction of the Paneer Pepper Fry followed by the Lamb Shank - both absolutely delicious, and well suited to the preferences I explained to her.
At the end the owner surprised us with a Happy birthday chocolate mouse which was so sweet of the him.
Truly the best Indian I have ever had with the service perfectly attentive and the food superb. Definately worth a revisit!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I don't normally write reviews but on this occasion it was a must,the food is tasty ,fresh and well presented with very good customer service and well priced,we will be returning very soon .

Reviewed January 4, 2014

came here on recommendation from friends and wasnt disappointed. Fantastic food and service. Well done