“Best takeaway curry I've had in Bath”
Review of The Mint Room

The Mint Room
Ranked #31 of 590 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Mint Room, is a multi award-winning fine dining Indian restaurant located in the beautiful, historic city of Bath...
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

After living in Bath for several years and struggling to find a decent curry, I have finally found one. We had a takeaway last night and it was delicious. We had a mix of vegetarian sides - saag paneer (very delicious) veg curry and aloo gobi and some meat - lamb bhuna, chicken tikka and lamb tikka. We were all pleased with our meals which is a first as usually if the vegetarian is good, the meat isn't and vice versa.

We will definitely go back for an evening meal eating in. The cost is higher than other establishments in Bath but worth it to avoid the inevitable disappointment of too much oil, frozen vegetables and every sauce tasting the same.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

The owner is a charming person.the food is so we'll prepared.exquisite dishes.presentation of the dish is well presented.ambience of the restaurant is pleasant.the restaurant is easy to find in bath.desserts are a must after a meal.enjoyed my dinner here.a nice holiday here in uk.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Visited with a variety of family aged 10 up. Have rarely had better indian food which was beautifully presented and the staff were terrific. They even gave my niece an early Xmas prezzie when we left. Visit, eat and enjoy.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Had a meal here to celebrate a birthday and was not disappointed. In fact delighted. It's on the expensive side for a curry but it's worth it and is a step above some of the tired curry houses in bath. Really enjoyed it.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Booked here for a Saturday night. The service was impeccable and the food was absolutely delicious. It was my friends 30th birthday and the staff went out of their way to make the evening special. I absolutely love Indian food, so it is a big call for me to say that this was one of the best Indian meals I have ever had. I'm not sure what the dessert was that we had...it was a carrot/rice dish. Sounds weird but was AMAZING! Absolutely recommend this place. And two-for-one cocktails between 6-7 were delicious!