“Fantastic Accommodation in a central loaction”
Large family bathroom
Roman Baths
Pulteney Weir
Royal Crescent Bath
Ariel view of the Royal Crescent
Welcome from Laura's Townhouse Apartments.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Lotsymops...
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Accommodation in a central loaction”
Reviewed May 18, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

I stayed here as part of a group of ten staying in Bath for the weekend. This property is beautifully finished, immaculately clean and tidy and very well equipped. The central location means that you can walk everywhere. I would definitely recommend, it was a real 'home from home' . Finishing touches like the card that was left on the table hoping that we had a good weekend were just lovely and much appreciated!

Traveling group: Friends
charlotte...
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Beautiful House, wonderfully finished, great stay”
Reviewed October 6, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

A wonderfully presented house in the best area of Bath. Surrounded by lovely restaurants and boutiques. The house had everything we wanted, the kitchen and bathrooms were wonderfully finished and the beds were very comfortable. The owners had thought of everything and provided soft white towels, soaps and basics in the kitchen. I would stay here again.

JennyH_42
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely townhouse in a great central location”
Reviewed September 29, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

really nice place to stay, we were an extended group of friends wiht 12 people staying. plenty of room and lots of bathrooms. beds very comfy and nicely furnished. good facilities and nice little touches like bottle of champagne left to welcome us.

would definitely recommend. only 1 piece of feedback is that there need to be a few more mugs and glasses otherwise perfect.

Management Response
Sep 30, 2014
Thank you for your lovely review and I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay. I'm sorry there weren't enough glasses and mugs for your group. We will purchase some more this week and put them in Lady Margaret's before this weekends guests. Thanks for letting us know.
Megan, Laura's Townhouse Apartments
JoSouthse...
Southsea
“Lady Margaret's is a very special house to stay in”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

Lady Margaret's is a very beautiful town house. It was spacious, comfortable & so luxurious. It made our weekend very special. The location is perfect ... just a short walk to everything you need.

Rooms Location
Cleanliness
trinalint...
Dartford, United Kingdom
“Fantastic memorable stay”
Reviewed January 15, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

I booked this property for a week to celebrate my 60th birthday on New Year's Eve with family & friends and wasn't disappointed. The location was superb with only a short walk to The Royal Crescent Hotel where we enjoyed afternoon tea. The town centre was also a short walk away in the other direction. We were a party of 9 with 4 in their early thirties and the rest of us in our early sixties and were all equally thrilled with Lady Margaret's. The apartment had the wow factor, beautifully furnished and comfortable.
We easily found free street parking less than 10 minute walk away and never had any problem finding a space on the permit parking area.
The Bath Priory Hotel was a comfortable 20 minute walk and we'll worth a visit for a wonderful meal. Plenty to do in Bath for all ages and would certainly love to visit again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location & comfort
Liked least: Can't think of anything I didn't like
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
caroline...
Burton on Trent
“Wow, what a fantastic house!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

I spent the weekend at Lady Margaret's with a group of girlfriends to celebrate my birthday. I was contacted by Jackie the day before travelling who would meet us at the house when we arrived, as we were slightly early I phoned her and she was very helpful in directing us to a lovely little coffee shop we could go to until she could meet us. Jackie walked us around the house explaining how everything worked and she was also able to give us information on the surrounding area, She was very helpful, thank you very much Jackie We all had a fantastic time and this was enhanced by this beautiful house. We were impressed with the facilities in the house, from the roll topped baths to the beautiful kitchen, there was nothing we were short of, even down to milk and croissants.Lady Margarets is situated about a ten minute walk from the town centre, this was ideal, we parked the cars on the Friday and didn't use them again until we packed to go home on the Sunday. I would definately recommend this accommodation, we all felt we had a luxurious weekend.

Traveling group: Friends
Sarah W
London, United Kingdom
“Luxurious, comfortable, perfect location! Made our visit to Bath extra special!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

I organised my sister's hen do this year and booked Lady Margaret's town house for the event! I did a lot of research looking at lots of different types of accommodation. This was by far the best I could find and for a reasonable price! Booking the house was simple. Everyone I have dealt with (whilst making the booking and collecting the keys) has been extremely polite and helpful. The house was a very important part of making my sisters hen do as special as it could be. The location of the house is central. All of the hen party were very impressed with the size of the house and how luxurious it was. The house was immaculate and very clean. I received confirmation of the refund of the deposit the day after we checked out. We had a great stay at Lady Margarets and I would recommend it to all my family and friends. A lovely house, great location and perfect service!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything - it was perfect!
Liked least: There was nothing I did not like.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing