“great place.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Joya Restaurant

Joya Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 563 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Scenic view, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Joya Restaurant offers modern Italian dining in a fantastic position overlooking the world famous Pulteney Bridge and Weir. Homemade pasta dishes, stonebaked pizzas and chargrilled fish, chicken and steaks. From our homemade spaghetti bolognese to our chargrilled extra mature fillet steak with twice cooked fries, join us at Joya.
Bath, United Kingdom
“great place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

Met up with a friend for an early dinner, staff friendly, great atmosphere and cheap prices for really good food.
Already planning my next visit.

Bristol, England
“Perfect Steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

Returning to Joya I was really happy to once again have a perfect evening, we visited on a busy Saturday night without booking and were seated upstairs. We opted for starters and a main only as we were trying to make it to the cinema. Fantastic goats cheese bruschetta to start and yet again the steak was perfect. I've never had such a good fillet at such a reasonable price. Meat this good is normally closer to 30 pounds alone however a perfect cut, served rare with potatoes and a good salad for under 20. Fantastic. I am sure I will be back again this year.

2 Thank bath2006
Bath, United Kingdom
“Lovely food, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

We ate here first of all on a Friday evening and then again on a Wednesday evening. It was busyish on both occasions . The food was excellent - I had the rack of lamb and my other half had steak....Both delicious. Could not fault the food or the service.

1 Thank Loribuck
“What a joya!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

The service at this small independent restaurant can not be faulted, the food is very tasty and the portion sizes are good. We went on a Tuesday evening and the restaurant had a steady flow of customers - a good sign for a week night! The chef even managed to put some candles in to my desert as it was my Birthday! All in all an excellent night!

1 Thank Ange101
Bath, England, United Kingdom
“Best steak EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

This is such a gem of a restaurant, with great staff, ambience and incredible food. As a Tastecard holder, its even better that you are able to ger 241 on food!
I had the calamari fritti which was fantastic, a nice light batter with juicy squid inside!
I had the steak cooked blue for main course, which was the best steak I have ever had in my life! It melted in the mouth and I would travel miles just to have that steak.
The staff are lovely and friendly and the ambience is nice and relaxing. Definitly try this place for incredible Italian food and a cheap price.

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!