“Pizza and cocktails were delicious”
Review of Grappa Bar - CLOSED

Grappa Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
“Pizza and cocktails were delicious”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

There is one word to describe Grappa and that is AMAZING ! I have been there on several occasions for meals and just for drinks (Mojito cocktail in particular) and every time has been a pleasure, the girls are friendly and polite (even when rushed off their feet) and the quality of the pizza, in my opinion, is the best in Bath, believe me i have tried plenty. Our last visit was for a friends birthday on Sat 27th April, went, as usual, perfectly, the girls who worked there even offered a complimentary shot of Grappa after our meal as we were celebrating a birthday.
Will most definitely be going back. 10/10.
Also, amazing value for money...

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Nathanstone

“Disappointing”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We went there with great hopes and the antipasti starter was delicious, although we did have to wait over 15 mins for it and it was only brought ( within 2-3 mins)when I enquired if it would be much longer - I think the waitress had forgotten. Unfortunately the same thing happened with the pizzas and when they arrived they were could but worse than that very burnt on the underside. We should have complained I suppose but I was waiting for the waitress to ask if all was ok. She didn't not even when she collected 2 plates of half left pizzas clearly very burnt.
Would not risk going there again.

• Visited May 2013
Bath, United Kingdom
“Good food, great cocktails, bad service”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I have been to this restaurant on a number of occasions and I feel like it's almost perfect. With lovely pizza's and a great atmosphere, however, it's a shame that the staff are so consistently cold, inattentive and generally make you feel unwelcome. At first I put it down to a bad day, but having recommended the restaurant to friends and returned myself on a number of occasions, sadly this seems to be a running theme.

If the staff were more friendly then I would say this place could be a real gem in Bath.

• Visited April 2013
Bath, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Pizzas and Service although a little chilly”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Fabulous pizzas with superb toppings and amazing thin crispy bases. They tasted even better due to the two for one deal they were running. Waiting staff were efficient and attentive although not too engaging but it was busy. Great to find somewhere that provides great quality food and is off the beaten track. Only issue I found was the temperature. Kept my coat on throughout the meal!

• Visited February 2013
Bath, United Kingdom
“Great Local Bar”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Love this little gem, we live near the Grappa and pop in on a regular basis, had many a great pizza and always found the staff helpful and pleasant. The pizza's are generous is size and always plenty of toppings. Friendly atmosphere, and defiantly a great stop off on the walk up Landsdown Road.

• Visited February 2013