“Lovely Meal”

Ranked #64 of 593 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Best Restaurant - Bath Life Awards. Established 1992.In a magnificent, restored station the brasserie is a stylish Restaurant and Bar, serving excellent, fresh, local food in a vibrant, relaxed ambience. The braz features live music 4 evenings per week, Wednesday to Saturday from 7.30 on Wednesday and Thursdays and from 8 on Fridays and Saturdays. An excellent value, early diner menu is available if ordered before 7pm. We also offer a range of fixed price menus for large groups. The lunch and evening enus change seasonally.The bar features a great range of wines by the glass, Butcombe Bitter and Veltins Pilsener on draught, a full range of spirits. The braz has free wi fi, organic Sumatran coffee and 2 large al fresco areas. The brasserie is famous for it's Saturday morning Farmer's Market Breakfast, all ingredients from the adjacent Farmer's Market. Sunday lunch is a relaxed affair, with great roasts including Beef from Hinton Estate and lighter dishes.
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Visited Bath recently and the hotel we were staying in recommended this restaurant. We were surprised at how quickly the food came to us considering it was a busy Saturday night.

The food was lovely; I had the pollock fillet and my husband had the lamb shank and it was complimented by the live music which you don't see very often these days!

Will come to this restaurant again if we return to the lovely city of Bath!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Visited on a Saturday, my main was well worth the trip and the presentation was what I'd expect from a place of this standard. I will be visiting again when I return to this beautiful city.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Heard mixed reviews But decided to try anyway. Visited the brasserie without a reservation on a Sunday however the staff were welcoming and found us a table although quite busy. The food was served promptly we had starters, mains and desserts all of which were tasty and well presented in particular the roast pork and beef. The staff were friendly and attentive but not intrusive. Looking forward to returning.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

From reading the reviews, I was very wary about coming here, but boy was I wrong! The staff were excellent, the food was incredible best yet and the jazz music was so lovely, my boyfriend loves jazz so this was excellent for him, which he really enjoyed. I have already said to him we HAVE to come back here for my birthday!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Visited the green park brasserie last sat 1st June the breakfast was excellent I'm not a great lover of sausages but they were the best I tasted. The service was prompt and polite food was to the tempature that would expect. The restaurant was spotless and toilet area exceptional. I will definetely be going there again and recommending to family and friends

1  Thank Claire S