“Great food and atmosphere”
Review of Rosarios

Rosarios
Ranked #45 of 613 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Rosarios is a cozy and quirky sicily-themed cafe locating on one of Bath's oldest streets. Rosarios offers its own uniquely blended Italian coffee and a large selection of gluten-free cakes and dishes. Rosarios is a great place for breakfast, brunch or lunch. Rosarios serves a full range of the finest quality leaf teas. Our dishes are made of specially selected locally sourced ingredients. Both of our home-made Sicilian lemon cakes and coffee and walnut cakes are gluten free. Most of our small Sicilian cakes are also gluten free. You may also enjoy having a glass of Italian red, white, Peroni, cider, or a selection of non-alcoholic drink over your food. Pop in to give us a try! We'd love to see you at Rosasrios.
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Very friendly welcome, great menu and lovely atmosphere. I have to follow a gluten free diet which can sometimes be awkward when eating out. The waiter was very helpful and knowledgeable with plenty to choose from the menu. I chose the frittata which was to die for. Very good experience and well worth a visit.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

This was a sweet place for a quick bite or tea and cake place. The food was tasty and original and they were very friendly. It has a nice vibe especially if its good weather and you can sit outside.

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

We've just left in shock after my girlfriends sandwich turned up with a bloody band aid embedded in the filling. The guy who served us seemed apologetic enough and offered her something new but to be honest why would she?

I'd already had some of my panini but I left the rest. We left and were charged £10 for our 2 waters and my panini. Any normal place would have comped the lot out if shame but I guess that's not the policy here. Amazing.

To add insult to injury the server joked "that's why they make the plasters blue" as they took out money. I get he was trying to make light of the situation but that was really inappropriate after such a gross discovery. We won't be back ever.

4  Thank Robjchaaplin
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

The location is charming & when you walk through the door you are greeted with genuine warm. The menu is exciting & mouth watering & certainly delivers. We had a very tasty panni in delightful surroundings. Service was charming & helpful. It's a class place to eat & relax with great food & amtomsphere. We loved the music & people watching.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Just got back from a lovely few days away in Bath for the other halfs birthday and after visiting this lovely cafe I had to submit a review!
I actually first found out about this place from research and reviews on here and I am so glad I did! From the moment we set foot inside all the staff were very friendly and welcoming. Being breakfast I went for the all day breakfast and can honestly say it is one the best full cooked breakfasts I have ever had. So much so we went straight back the following morning for breakfast again before setting off on our journey home.
Will be sure to be visiting again in the near future.