“A flat white to die for”
Review of Rosarios

Rosarios
Ranked #37 of 620 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Rosarios is a cozy and quirky sicily-themed cafe locating on one of Bath's oldest streets. Rosarios offers its own uniquely blended Italian coffee and a large selection of gluten-free cakes and dishes. Rosarios is a great place for breakfast, brunch or lunch. Rosarios serves a full range of the finest quality leaf teas. Our dishes are made of specially selected locally sourced ingredients. Both of our home-made Sicilian lemon cakes and coffee and walnut cakes are gluten free. Most of our small Sicilian cakes are also gluten free. You may also enjoy having a glass of Italian red, white, Peroni, cider, or a selection of non-alcoholic drink over your food. Pop in to give us a try! We'd love to see you at Rosasrios.
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Being a fussy flat white coffee drinker from New Zealand means that I always struggle to find an even satisfactory coffee when I am travelling away from home. So, having referred to Tripadvisor's recommendations, we decided to try the coffee at Roscoff Deli & Bar in Bath.
Stepping in to the cosy little cafe ( there is more seating upstairs and outside) we were warmly greeted by the owner who graciously accepted the challenge of preparing us a flat white the equal of anything we could get back in NZ!
The coffee duly arrived - It looked spectacular, it smelt heavenly, it tasted divine and its temperature was just right. "I was taught by a Kiwi how to make coffee" proffered the owner. I promptly ordered a second flat white!
The food on display in the cabinet was also irresistible and the temptation of the banoffee cheesecake proved an admirable accompaniment to two of the best flat whites I have ever had.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

We were made to feel welcome immediately by the staff. Great options for lunch - soup, sandwiches, paninis...all good. It looked like coffee was a specialty - we didn't have any but were tempted. The desserts also looked delicious. Well located cafe. It was very close to where we finished the free walking tour of Bath.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

This small friendly deli (more a cafe) is in an atmospheric pedestrian alley in the centre of Bath.
Staff are friendly and efficient. We often go for a coffee, but went recently with visiting friends for a quick lunch. Staff helpful as usual, but the food was really good. Between us we had a variety of sandwiches and soup, all was really good. Freshly prepared, really tasty and the bread was lovely.
Not especially easy to find, but worth searching out. It often looks full from the outside - but there's a fairly large room upstairs.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I found this venue through other reviews on trip advisor and I'm glad I found it. The place was lovely with very friendly staff and beautiful food/coffee! I would recommend their breakfasts as that is what I went for, but everything on the menu sounded lovely. Would definitely recommend to others.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I had panini and japanese rice tea. Loved both. My friend had some sandwich and we both agreed panini is better. People were friendly and it was nice place to go with your friend. At the end we had dessert and it was ok but not my favor.