“Best Coffee I've had in UK”
Review of Rosarios

Rosarios
Ranked #47 of 612 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Rosarios is a cozy and quirky sicily-themed cafe locating on one of Bath's oldest streets. Rosarios offers its own uniquely blended Italian coffee and a large selection of gluten-free cakes and dishes. Rosarios is a great place for breakfast, brunch or lunch. Rosarios serves a full range of the finest quality leaf teas. Our dishes are made of specially selected locally sourced ingredients. Both of our home-made Sicilian lemon cakes and coffee and walnut cakes are gluten free. Most of our small Sicilian cakes are also gluten free. You may also enjoy having a glass of Italian red, white, Peroni, cider, or a selection of non-alcoholic drink over your food. Pop in to give us a try! We'd love to see you at Rosasrios.
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Tucked away in one of Bath's litle alley ways, is this incredible little deli / cafe / restaurant and it is a real gem.

The fact that it holds its own whilst being located next door to Caffe Nero and opposite Valerie Patisserie is testament to the excellent and extensive menu as well as the fantastic coffee. According to their board, they roast their beans and guarantee that each bean is ground and served within 10 days of being roasted. The proof is in the quality of the crema and the flavour is tremendous.

I have only eaten cakes and pastries but there is a huge menu including a really interesting breakfast menu, they cater well for vegetarians and for those who follow a gluten free diet.

The service is excellent, no standing in long queues as there is a waitress service and there is always a friendly welcome when you walk through the door.

If I was to make one complaint, it would be that the place is too small and a few times I've gone away disappointed but they do takeout. Having said that, the small higgedly piggedly nature of the place adds to the experience so get there early to bags yourselves a table.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Found other reviews by accident and have walked past the Roscoff many times. So one Sunday morning the wife and I decided a change to the norm!! A very warm welcome when we walked in, friendly service and a great choice on the menu. There were two young Italians on the next table who ordered the Full English breakfast which looked a great way to start a day. Will return again to try out the menu.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Have used this cafe/deli several times now as a reliable place for good sicilian influenced food, english breakfasts,paninis and soups. Very good coffee and excellent house wine. Nice staff. Internally there are three tables on ground floor with more on upper level with outside tables for when the weather is good. An independant eating place worth supporting.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

We enjoyed a great lunch here with friendly, helpful service. My son is a coeliac and he had a great gluten free lunch with the added reassurance that they were well aware of cross contamination issues. We will definitely return.

1  Thank Clare C
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Roscoff is one of the most charming cafes I have ever had the pleasue of dining in. So glad I did not visit one of your 'run-of-the-mill' chains and, instead, had a lovely lunch in this warm and cosey cafe. I was very impressed by the variety of food and drink available and delighted by the excellent service and friendly attitude of the staff. The next time I visit Bath I will definately be returning and treating myself to another traditional Sicilian Canolo... bellissimo!