Brindleys Boutique B & B
  • Room Service
$142
$138
Agoda.com
Holiday Inn Express Bath(Bath)(Great Value!)
$88
$182
The Bath Priory(Bath)
$285
Orbitz.com
All reviewsrecommend brindleysren productslittle touchesparking permitbreakfast was deliciouscity centreshort walkbreakfast roomroom was beautifully decoratedquiet areagreat hostsbeautiful decoron arrivalstreet parkingcomfortable bedvisit bathtwo nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Me and my boyfriend have just returned from our first mini break away together and we stayed at Brindleys for two nights. Nothing was too much trouble for the lovely Laura who gave us recommendations of where to eat (we took both of them and had two lovely meals), stored our bags for us and provided us with a top notch breakfast on both mornings. Breakfast was so good and so filling that we didn't need to have lunch.

I'd definitely recommend Brindleys to anyone visiting Bath. It was a 6-7 minute walk from the centre and really, really relaxing. Gorgeous bed too. Had the best nights sleep I've had in months there.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We had a midweek stop over in Bath on route to stay with family. This beautiful little B&B was a short walk from the centre of Bath. From start to finish the owners were friendly and attentive, even going as far as booking our restaurant for us. We stayed in room 3 which was very tastefully decorated and spotlessly clean. The bed was huge and very very comfortable. There was a good choice of breakfast, all cooked to order. There were also complimentary drinks in the fridge in the breakfast room, which we were able to take out with us. We did get the room at a discount, as we booked last minute, at full price it would have been a bit on the pricey side at £185. However, we would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We booked Brindleys based on other positive reviews and stayed in Room 3 which is delightful; there are two comfortable armchairs and lots of light comes through the large windows. Bathroom is well equipped with a large shower (no bath) and is nicely fitted. We enjoyed the breakfast selection - all tasted fresh and well cooked.
The location is ideal with a level walk to the centre of Bath (took us less than 10 mins) and the owner (David) was very helpful on arrival giving us recommendations for places to visit and local restaurants.
We did find the noise from the adjoining room kept us awake until the early hours (gone 2am) - unfortunately we could hear the whole conversation through the wall. Not quite the refreshing break we had hoped for! Although I'm sure this is not the case the majority of the time. All feedback was given to the very pleasant member of staff (Anna?) when we checked out and we were advised that the owners would call/email us, but we never did hear from them.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rabbit321
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here for one night after visiting relatives and found it to be perfectly situated for access into the city. Breakfast was of a good quality and the rooms, albeit on the small side, were comfortable. I noticed a couple of dead flies on the curtains of our room and the carpet wasn't particularly kind on your feet. At £140 a night it was probably over budget and if we were to stay again in bath we would perhaps seek alternative accommodation

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Alistair L
Reviewed July 12, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night on the 11th July 2014. We were greeted by a nice young man who showed us a map of the town and where we were, how to get to the town and also gave us a restaurant guide.
The decor and garden were lovely, my only criticism was the carpet - rough hesian hard wearing type stuff throughout and it was horrible to stand on. We'd been out walking all day and I was looking forward to taking my shoes off but it actually hurt my feet more to stand on the carpet so I ended up putting my shoes back on - such a shame as the decor was beautiful, bed was very comfortable; it was the one thing that let it down and just didn't seem to fit in with the ambience.
Bath itself was wonderful and only a few minutes walk away, we couldn't have been happier with the location.
Breakfast the next morning was lovely, great quality and great service too, the place was seemingly run by young people (we guessed some nice jobs for uni students.) All very friendly and polite.
Not sure id stay again in a hurry just because there are so many other places and the carpet really did put me off personally but I would recommend it to others - just take slippers!!

• Stayed: July 2014