Had a lovely stay at Brindleys B&B for our wedding anniversary. We stayed in room 6 which was on the top floor, which had been beautifully decorated, every detail had been thought about- I especially liked the sprig of lavender left on the towels. Breakfast in the morning was great too and service was super speedy- again the decor was really pretty. Greaty location, just a short 5-10 min walk away from Pultney Bridge, and very close to the train station too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brindleys is our luxury, bijou boutique B&B in an excellent, peaceful location, just 5-7 minutes level walk from the very centre of Bath, offering 6 individually designed rooms, with stunning furnishings and decor, high-spec ensuites, complimentary on-street parking, award winning breakfasts, high speed WiFi and lots of little extra touches, to make your stay special. At Brindleys, our guiding principle is to offer exceptional accommodation and service, so guests feel they are 'home from home.' We want your stay to be one you remember and want to tell your friends. We believe that a few things about a boutique B&B hotel are key - comfortable beds, immaculate bathrooms, fresh flowers and a hearty breakfast with a high standard of service in a convenient location. That is what Brindleys is all about. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Brindleys Boutique B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brindleys Boutique Bed And Breakfast Hotel
- Brindleys Boutique Hotel Bath