“We Loved Cafe Eighty Four”
Review of Cafe Eighty Four

Cafe Eighty Four
Ranked #301 of 592 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Café Eighty Four is our new style of Great Value Cafe and Pizzeria, big on authentic Italian quality, choice and value. You have it the way you want it! Conveniently located on the Lower Bristol Road (opposite the Help Hire building) we are here for Pizza, Pasta, light bites, snacks and hearty breakfasts and quality coffee and refreshments 7 days a week until 11pm.Because of our location with convenient parking directly in front of the cafe we are perfect for catching up with friends, meeting business colleagues or just simply having a great Authentic Italian Pizza and Pasta at a great price and without the need to walk into Central Bath, we welcome children and families and have highchairs available on request.We have Free Wifi available!We also encourage you to “bring your own” wine during the evening. We don’t have any corkage charges !
Reviewed October 30, 2013

My wife and I ate dinner here because it was close to our hotel (Holiday Inn Express) and because of the TA reviews. The food and service were both very good. Prices are reasonable. It was an extremely friendly place (especially if you root for Chelsea). The owners were very accommodating and also very friendly. Highly recommended,

1  Thank Jeff K

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Only ordered a takeaway pizza, delivered punctually from a phone order and they take credit card orders over the phone to the hotel, but as they say "Bellissimo".Of a very high standard and mouthwateringly tasty.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

It's a small restaurant down the street from the Holiday Inn and I was looking for somewhere close by to eat and did not want to go to a pizza restaurant I could have gone to in the States!
The person behind the counter took my order and I had a seat for someone to bring out. I had the veggie pizza usually when I went and think it was the best I had ever had - and the spaghetti was also good. The desserts are showcased in the counter and also very good.
With such a great staff and very good food I was a regular for the time I stayed in Bath - approximately a week-and-a-half! I can't wait until I visit family again in November near Bath to go back for dinner.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

What a lovely little gem of a restaurant, why can't they all be like this! Ok its not in the best location, but quite frankly it pulls the pants down and smacks the backside of much snootier places in the city centre. Visited again tonight and it was faultless. A trusted favourite.

1  Thank captain picard G
Reviewed June 23, 2013

The food was really really good, the best pasta sauce I've tasted in England. Recommend this great value for money cafe anytime.