“Quality Architecture”

$34.39*
Roman Baths and Bath City Walking Tour
Ranked #14 of 162 things to do in Bath
Reviewed November 1, 2013

A must place to visit when you come to Bath. Fantastic architecture. I really enjoyed imagining what everyday life was like here when it was built. The "below stairs" rooms, the main house and the garret room at the top. Another world. We walked around it after dark too and I must admit to being a little confused as we got about halfway round as to which road we came down to join it. Lovely atmosphere.

There are newer reviews for The Circus

Reviewed November 1, 2013

This is an absolute must see if you go to Bath, a lot of films and tv adaptations have been recorded here and in the Royal crescent so you must go and view, its the pinnacle of Georgian architecture

Reviewed October 26, 2013

The Circus is beautiful! The architecture in Bath is awe inspiring. You can see why it was such a popular holiday destination back in the day. Such a lovely place to go for a stroll!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I guess I don't have anything bad to say about Bath.....The Circus was a place that was always beautiful to walk around. When I stayed with my grandmother there it seemed like my son and I were always walking thru the Circus to go some where. We always knew we could find our way back to the flat if we were at the Circus.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I love the Circus better than the Royal Crescent. It is confined, with beautiful Georgian architecture and the grass centre with it ancient trees is wonderful on a summers day. Always wished I could own a place on the Circus!

1  Thank Mel B