Glorious Master Bedroom or triple room Daybeds that make up the Triple Rooms
Make Inquiry
Very good
Glorious Master Bedroom or triple room
Daybeds that make up the Triple Rooms
One of the Twin Rooms - but it can be arranged as a Super King!
The Glorious Kitchen
The Beautiful Dining Room - and the original stone kitchen!
The Paragon, Once a milliners, now a luxury townhouse!
The Master Bathroom
Welcome from Laura's Townhouse Apartments.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
MrMoff
London, United Kingdom
“Upstairs Downstairs in Bath Townhouse”
Reviewed August 26, 2011 for a stay in June 2011
person found this review helpful

Photographs looked good, right in the centre of Bath, 4 bedrooms, recently refurbished, internet, digital tv, luxury accomodation, it must be good. How can I go wrong ?

Yep, right in the centre of Bath, with double yellows outside the front door, as a reminder. When you first arrive at this rental and attempt to bring in your luggauge, you have a choice, break the law by parking your vehicle illegally, and hope you don't get caught, or, park at rear of building with the parking permit that comes with your rental, but that means walking up a very steep and long, exhausting trek, up many ancient stairs covered by bird droppings. I did the walking bit on arrival, but when I checked out the rental I took the chance in law breaking and got my wife to throw in the luggage as I drove up and stopped briefly on the yellow lines., phew.
Hills and stair climbing is a thing you get used to in Bath, which is just as well ,because this rental has plenty, five sets if you are coming from the basement bedroom, four from the basement kitchen.
A quirky property to be honest, many may like it's quirks, personally I did not. The small stairs and the amount of them were a killer, definately not for the disabled or small kids.
My room on the first floor, was actually ok, except for the nightly noise, which I guess you must expect in a City centre, where you are living near to a club that shuts at 3a.m.

The kitchen in this property was in the basement which I found dingy, because of no natural light. The fourth bedroom , the one in the lower basement , had no windows,
( should it be classed as a bedroom , without windows ? ) , luckily I had brought a vampire type nephew with me who didn't mind sleeping in it, so the rest of my family could get rooms with daylight.
The lane next door with the steep steps I previously mentioned, runs under the living room, so very noisy at night with drunks and revelling students shouting as they ran / fell down the steps late at night. The four days I rented was enough.

On looking at the guest book, I could see previous renters where hen party people and I guess this property is probably ideally suited to them,
A, you can get a lot of people in this house, so sharing the costs will make it cheaper than a hotel,
B, they only stay for one or two nights, which I think is enough in this place.

Positive is , close to Bath centre.

ps The dishwasher never worked, but they make a show of doing something by sending a guy with a toolbox, but he never fixed it, was still not fixed when I left. They were very nice about it though, and sent a smiling rep to apologise to me. I did take the opportunity to tell the rep my views on the basement 'bedroom' but she kept smiling at me.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: basements living
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing