Holiday Inn Express Bath(Bath)(Great Value!)
$159
$133
  • Breakfast included
The Abbey Hotel(Bath)(Great Value!)
$192
$254
$206
$410
1,368 results
All reviewshot tubgin barcobbled streetcity padraven publoft apartmentcar parkqueen streetcity hotelone way systemcentral locationno liftlovely little hoteltop floorsmall hotelthe main hotelroman baths
Reviewed September 22, 2017

Thoroughly recommend this small but perfectly formed hotel in a very convenient location in the centre of the beautiful city of Bath. Close enough to drop off any purchases mid-shopping trip! Stylish but comfortable rooms, friendly and helpful staff and excellent breakfast.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Eve C, Manager at Harington's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2017

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your positive feedback, we are glad that you enjoyed our city centre location so much. Having everything on the door step, means you don't have to worry about shopping too much! We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

Cannot fault Harington's! Genuinely is worth every penny and you won't regret booking.

My fiancé and I went for a surprise trip to Bath for his 30th birthday. The staff were incredibly welcoming and helpful, the room was beautiful, clean and charming. The little touches like a cupcake and note to say happy birthday were lovely.

We had an hour in the private hot tub and bottle of champagne that I'd highly recommend. We had a very comfy and undisturbed sleep and we were at the front of the hotel on the street side on a Saturday night. No noise!

The breakfast in the morning was delicious and the location of the hotel is perfect for shopping and exploring Bath.

Thank your Harington's - I'm about to book again for Christmas time!!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Eve C, Manager at Harington's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your lovely review, it's lovely to hear you both had a fabulous time and a belated Happy 30th Birthday. We look forward to welcoming you back for the Christmas Markets. Don't forget to stay in touch with our social media pages.

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

I researched hotels in Bath for a long time, then I came along Haringtons hotel - I booked here after reading the Amazing reviews on tripadvisor - I was not disappointed! When we arrived the staff were very friendly, nothing was too much trouble - the decor was quirky and v tasteful - the twin room was very large, clean and tidy - as it was a birthday treat - the hotel put half bottle of champagne in the room which was a lovely surprise - the hot tub was great - the breakfast is just superb - the location of the hotel is v central - Thank You Haringtons - we will definitely be returning very soon :))

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Eve C, Manager at Harington's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for your amazing review! And happy birthday to your friend again. We are so glad that you enjoyed you and the birthday girl enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Laura

Reviewed September 15, 2017

I am a fussy sod when it comes to hotels. I found this place to be very cosy and extremely well equipped. The decor is all new and quirky with immaculate bathrooms. Brekky was very good indeed catering for everyone. Coffee jump started my heart and enjoyed the eggs benedict yum yum.... Will use this place regularly as I really love Bath.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet as its off the main drag
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Eve C, Manager at Harington's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our boutique style. Do checkout our Facebook and Twitter pages for promos that you might be interested in. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

We’d booked in here for a 2 night stay on a deal which included ½ bottle of champagne in the room and a 2hrs voucher for the Thermae bath.
When showing the tag on the room key fob our spa visit on the Monday was extended to 3hrs, I believe this offer was only available on weekdays.
The hotel is a fair walk from our arrival point at the rail station and take note if you’re not so good on your feet there’s a steep set of stairs to climb to your room, ours was on the 3rd floor and we said we’d be fine to carry our own bags but it was quite a hike with a reasonably heavy bag.
The double room was small but comfy and with a nice en-suite bathroom and tea/coffee making facilities.
There is WiFi but the availability seemed to waiver during our stay.
Breakfast first morning was a bit of a slow affair, we waited a good while to order even our coffee, I think problem here stemmed from us entering the dining room from the rear staircase, on the 2nd morning we made our arrival known via the main entrance and it was a different story with prompt service.
Breakfast consists of cereal and all the usual items to begin with including fresh fruits and juice and cooked options such as kippers or a full English.
I chose the latter, it was good and tasty, albeit the sausage was too tasty for my liking for a breakfast sausage.
All in all we were happy with our stay, it’s not a cheap place to stay but it’s a nice small hotel, also central and I guess considering our overall cost included the 3hrs each at spa and a 1/2 bottle of fizz we paid a pretty reasonable rate for a busy tourist centre such as Bath.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Eve C, Manager at Harington's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay on the the Thermae Spa Package, lovely to hear you were able to take advantage of the Reward card, this works perfectly for using lots of the attractions and many independence restaurants. I will be sure to pass your feedback on to the breakfast team to ensure we don't miss anyone!.
All the best