“super place to eat”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Bideford, United Kingdom
“super place to eat”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

A beautiful restaurant serving excellent food. Service was very good and there was a lovely atmosphere in the intimate setting.

• Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Berkhamsted, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Odd looking entrance from the street but hang in there and brave the steps into the basement. La Perla is an elegant and stylish restaurant. I found the standard of food and pricing to be excellent.

Visited June 2014
Essex
“Fantastic”
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Had such a lovely evening!! The food is fantastic we had 5 dishes between 2 (this was alot!!) the mini burgers are great as is the quinoa salad!! bread and oil with aioli is a must we also had sangria which was lovely and cocktails
The service was also superb and atmosphere great.
Prices very very reasonable.
Would deffinately go back and recommend to anyone visiting Bath!!

Essex, United Kingdom
“Birthday dinner”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

All I can say is this restaurant is amazing. Fab decor, great service and gorgeous food. Don't listen to any bad reviews, if you love tapas this is the place to eat. I took my boyfriend for a birthday meal and we were surprised with a glass of bubbly each and even a birthday candle on our dessert. We had an awesome time, defo going back again.

Wimborne Minster, United Kingdom
“Great for trying something new”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I've only ever had tapas from La Tasca so I was really excited about eating here. my partner and I followed recommendations from our waitress as we wanted to try new thing. Personally my favourite was the crab cocktail with passion fruit, nut my partner is raving about the boar tail. Everything was amazing, please do try outside your comfort zone, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited May 2014