“The only place to go”

La Perla
Ranked #19 of 603 Restaurants in Bath
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: //Tapas Elaboradas//Small Spanish corner in the heart of Bath//Pure ingredients//Shockingly delicious//
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We went last night to celebrate my Wife's birthday, they could not have been more attentive. A fantastic and suave venue. My 8 year old daughter was superbly looked after and the food was excellent. I was surprised by the bill as it was much less than I expected for the quality Top marks across the board.

Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Wow! We went here as a group of 8 friends for a hen party. The food was incredible! Everything we ate was amazingly cooked, tasty and we'll presented. Staff were attentive and friendly. We had some dishes to share and some to ourselves. We definitely ordered 2 much by having 3 each, the portions are generous.
I would recommend this place and would definitely go back every time I visit Bath!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Everything was great- the decor, the food, the staff & service. Couldn't fault it.

We had a cocktail first before seated & then 6 dishes & shared dessert. The waitress called us a taxi as it was raining heavily & even though they rang & chased it 3 times it didn't turn up! The staff felt so bad for us, that one of the chefs drove us home in his car- you can't beat that for service!

1  Thank Prettyjen
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Our group of 4 went to La Perla last night and we ordered 7 dishes, including bread, and this was more than enough between us all.

If you're after something different I recommend the Bull's Tail, it's wrapped in filo pastry and sat on a bed of hummus and melts in the mouth. Definitely recommended.

The squid was the softest squid I've ever eaten. I can say that was the best squid I've ever had.

What makes their food exceptional is doing the little things right. From the wine, to the cocktails, to the service... All was impeccable.

Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Came to Bath for the weekend and found this fantastic restaurant. Attentive staff and tapas just like being in Spain. Would come to Bath for the day just to eat in this restaurant. The suckling pig and Spanish bull's tail were especially good.