“Excellent venue”
Review of Chapel Arts Centre

Chapel Arts Centre
Ranked #60 of 162 things to do in Bath
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Have been 3 or 4 times to both the cafe during the day, and to the live music venue in the evening. Lovely, intimate venue, friendly staff. A gem of a place.

1  Thank Bathstar
There are newer reviews for Chapel Arts Centre

Reviewed October 10, 2013

First I must admit I only attend the Arts Centre for one regular event, a Wine Appreciation group, which is most enjoyable but I am aware the venue is used for a wide variety of other purposes, many musical.
It is a former Church Hall, the Church having been destroyed in a 1942 Air Raid. It is conveniently situated in the southern part of the town near the Rail a and Bus Stations and adjacent to the newish, and I think attractive, Southgate Shopping area which replaced a hideous 1970's concrete horror.
The venue has good sound and projection facilities, is run by cheerful and efficient staff and is an ideal facility for many local interest groups.

1  Thank elliven_9
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Found by luck when we were looking around for brunch this is a lovely place, a bit quirky, great coffee and lovely fresh food. The cherry kiss is to die for!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Sensational flat breads...and apparently they do party catering. Fabulous food in central bat. Unpretentious surrounds. Very friendly and funky service

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I first found this place whilst wandering around bath with my boyfriend we had two different flat breads, both delicious! The home made lemonade is also delicious!

The second time around i got a craving for good lemonade, so i went with a friend.

Third time round my mum was visiting from Manchester and i had to take her, we had flat breads and then a the summer berry pavlova... honestly one of the best things i have eaten in my life!

Fourth time i had seven guests and a baby staying, we ordered two of the sharing platters, £18 may sound a bit expensive but everything is good quality and in a good quantity! between the six that ate more than one plate we couldnt finnish the whole thing.

This is one of my favourate places to eat in bath. Iv never been served by friendlier staff, they are always polite and smiling. And most importantly the food is delicious!

Great place for any kind of visit!