“Informal & relaxed, lovely meal”
Review of Cafe Lucca

Cafe Lucca
Ranked #7 of 45 Coffee & Tea in Bath
Cuisines: European
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed August 16, 2013

An informal cafe/restaurant, in an attractive part of central Bath. Sofas, rustic tables....and excellent and interesting (Italian) food.....Bruschettas, panninis....but of a superior kind! My Bruschetta was delicious....with parmeasn, pistachios, asparagus, tomatoes.

Watch out for the mouthwatering desserts!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We stopped for lunch, running in from a torrential downpour. So glad we were near to this cafe.

The decor is inviting and interesting. We had salads and cakes - I know a strange mix but we were trying to be good. Both were excellent. We can recommend the Tuscan Tart

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Lets face it Bath is a Tourist town and thus can be expensive.
Not so here, this Cafe offers excellent comfortable surroundings in a very spacious layout, even offering extra shopping for the so inclined.
The service was friendly and swift and the quality outstanding, I really do feel more establishments in Bath should take a leaf out of Cafe Lucca's book.
Customers really do not mind paying for quality and good service.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We discovered this cafe after touring the Fashion Museum. The special was a taste of three of their specials for the day. It was delicious so much so that I keep wanting to return but we always end up somewhere else.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I love to look around, the furniture and the clothes are all very interesting. Every now and then (when I feel rich) I sit down at the cafè (or just outside) and have coffee and cake. The cakes are delicious, especially the chocolate one, but they are all pricey. I never tried the savoury food.

My advice is to go in there, have a look around and enjoy the magical atmosphere of the place; then you can decide whether to have coffee or not, depending on your £.

Be warned that the service is poor and the waitress are constantly in a bad mood.