“We love the Chelsea Road Cafe and so should you”
Review of the chelsea cafe

the chelsea cafe
Ranked #190 of 575 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: British
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Great breakfasts and lunches every day from 8am; excellent Extract coffee with homemade cakes; modern British bistro in the evening - all using the produce from local farms and neighbourhood suppliers.
Bristol, United Kingdom
“We love the Chelsea Road Cafe and so should you”
Reviewed April 26, 2012 via mobile

Dantastic. We come here all the time and love it. The poor reviews on here are surely just due to grumpy people, but you get them everywhere! Come and experience the place for yourself...you won't be disappointed.

Bath
“Great coffee, fantastic food, wonderful service!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This is my local cafe that I frequent weekly for anything from a quick takeaway latte, to a full blown sit down breakfast with friends! The coffee is always of the highest standard and presented very artistically with their own version of latte art! The freshly squeezed orange juice is refreshing ideal to quench a thirst after a morning bike ride! The staff are always friendly and welcoming, and go about their work with upmost efficiency. Most of the produce is locally sourced so I don't mind paying a bit more knowing Im helping local businesses. An added bonus is the free wifi that doesn't require registering beforehand, just ask for the password at the counter!

• Visited April 2012
Keynsham, United Kingdom
“Perfect coffee and so child friendly!”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

The point no-one before seems to have made is : this cafe is very family friendly, incredibly tolerant with my naughty kids and the coffee and food are always excellent.
Fast, friendly and personal service.
It is a bit like visiting friends and we feel always welcome here. This is maybe because the cafe is family owned and their sons are working there too. My kids are looking forward to going there and the atmosphere is always good, continental ( it feels like being in Italy) and relaxed.

Our favourite cafe in Bath - highly recommended!!

• Visited February 2012
Adelaide
“Fantastic cafe.”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

This used to be my local cafe. A place that I would frequent at least once a day. The team at The Chelsea cafe have the unique ability of creating a wonderfully relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. They always had time for a chat, and a catch up on daily happenings.
The coffee is up there with best that I have ever had. The food was fantastic, they always tried to source their produce from as many local suppliers as possible, and the menus where always seasonal.
I now live in Adelaide, Australia and have been away from Bath for some 5 months, I often find myself thinking of the guys at The Chelsea café. I miss my daily visits, but hope to return one day for another hit of that feelgood service and atmosphere.

• Visited October 2011
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Good food but very expensive”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

This is our local cafe so we often go in for breakfast/brunch/lunch.

The food is great and the service is friendly, but it is quite pricey.

We will be going back though!

Visited January 2012