The Roseate Villa Bath
SACO Bath - St James Parade(Bath)(Great Value!)
$120
$165
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Bath(Bath)(Great Value!)
$144
$127
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
$149
$144
MGallery
  • Room Service
Bailbrook House Hotel(Bath)(Great Value!)
$122
Priceline
$403
$311
1,867 results
All reviewshenrietta parkbucks fizzjean lucginger cakeon arrivallovely parkcity centrecar parkfresh milkquiet roadfew minutes walkboutique hotelwarm welcomebreakfast was deliciouspulteney bridgeon site parkingfabulous stay
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a wonderful little gem of a place - we went for my partner's birthday weekend and it didn't disappoint.Service is very efficient but unobtrusive at the same time.A young enthusiastic staff means that despite being top spec, it has a lovely informal feel.The staff were also extremely helpful with directions, taxis and recommendations.The room we had was spacious and the bed comfortable. and Having fresh milk for tea and coffee is a simple but valued bonus.Breakfast offered a lovely choice and the food was delicious - I particularly enjoyed the pancakes with bacon and maple syrup and the cinnamon toast with apple compote was divine.The location was perfect - 5 mins walk from town. FANTASTIC!!

Room Tip: Best rooms overlook the park - we had room 12 which was lovely - really quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
TheVM, Owner at The Roseate Villa Bath, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

So glad you enjoyed your stay. Once again, a pat on the back for our staff - thank you! Glad you enjoyed breakfast too - the new autumn menu seems to be going down well.

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write this review - its much appreciated,

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I would highly recommend this lovely B&B and am already telling all my friends about it! We arrived much earlier than planned and despite this, the lovely staff got the room ready for us and gave us coffee and cake while we waited, The room itself was lovely and spotlessly clean and the bed was amazingly comfortable. The staff really couldn't have been more friendly or welcoming and it really made our (unfortunately short) stay really special. The location was a 5 min walk (across the Pulteney Bridge) into the city centre so was perfect for our visit to the Bath Spa. Breakfast is worth a mention too - the choice was really amazing and it was absolutely delicious. I really hope to go back soon.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

We were delighted to receive this review - thank you so much for taking the time to post this. For a small business like us, your views are a huge influence on encouraging more people to choose us over other alternatives. All of our staff work really hard to ensure guests have a happy and relaxing stay - so thank you for your kind comments about them! Please come back soon!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Highly recommend this boutique B&B. Room was excellent with a very comfortable bed. Breakfast was something to look forward to each day with the added bonus of a Bucks, if needed! The staff are a positive asset to the business, where nothing was too much trouble. Looking forward to a return visit with friends.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

So pleased you enjoyed your stay. And many thanks for your kind comments about our lovely team of staff. It's so good when their efforts are noticed!

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We have just had a lovely 2 night stay at Villa Magdala. It is a perfect location (a 5 minute walk to all the shops and restaurants), with friendly and helpful staff and such a beautiful hotel. Our room was modern, clean and comfortable with a lovely comfy bed and luxurious bedding. We loved the little extra touch of fresh milk in a little flask for our room available at any time of the day or night instead of the usual cartons of uht milk in a lot of hotels. The breakfast is the best we've ever had! Full English the first morning for me and Eggs Florentine the next - wonderful! It was our first visit to Bath and Villa Magdala, but it will not be our last. It will always be special to us as we got engaged this weekend too!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for all your lovely comments - we were all so thrilled to hear of your engagement. We just love a bit of romance! Many congratulations to you both.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We have just returned from Bath from the Hotel Magdala and already wishing I could go again. the welcome is just as relaxed and splendid as the other reviews have stated. nothing is too much trouble for the staff. fresh milk whenever we wanted delivered to the bedroom door in a flask to keep it cold in the warm rooms!! is that not attention to detail? I also had a conversation with one of the owners which helped me to save £75.00 which I was unaware that I would have paid until this was brought to my attention. That paid for the celebratory meal (Husbands birthday) which was also booked by the hotel for me at the fabulous Jamie Oliver's Restaurant. - I think on it as a free meal therefore Huge and big and extra large thanks indeed to the Hotel Magdala.. I must also say that it is the best bed I have ever slept in. I had a full 8 hours sleep each night - made me realise We certainly need a new bed at home! the 5 minutes walk on mainly flat pavements into the very centre of Bath was perfect for poor little leggies. Breakfast with bucks fizz!! wow never been offered that before! as well as the best bacon ever. oh to be rich and able to live permanently in this fab hotel. loved every minute of my stay. thank you to all concerned.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
TheVM, Owner at The Roseate Villa Bath, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Thank you, thank you! So happy to receive your review!

And pleased we were able to offer you our very best rates. Tip for other guests - please look at our OWN web-site for the best inclusive rates. It shows real-time availability too! Or call us directly and we'll be pleased to offer the best rates to you for a telephone reservation.

Thank you again!