Holiday Inn Express Bath(Bath)(Great Value!)
$140
$117
  • Breakfast included
Bailbrook House Hotel(Bath)(Great Value!)
$167
$205
$171
  • Room Service
The Abbey Hotel(Bath)(Great Value!)
$194
$191
  • Room Service
$409
1,563 results
All reviewstasting menumichelin stargidleigh parkspecial occasionoutdoor poolmain restaurantdrawing roomafternoon teacountry housepublic roomsspa treatmentsroyal crescentbirthday treatlovely hotelbeautiful gardenluxury hotela real treat
Reviewed September 22, 2017

A warm greeting and tour of this historic Priory set the scene. Our room was 'comfy' and the bed hard to leave in the morning. Attractive garden views enhanced our vista.
But the hot spot for us was the restaurant. This must be best food in any Priory. All monks should move here ... ASAP.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2017

We stayed at this hotel for one night in September. I thought the staff were excellent, every individual met was professional and friendly. Bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was elegant and delicious. Great stuff.
Only draw back for us was the dramatic difference between website photos and our room. We were given an attic loft, interesting room but quite a shock when I expected something completely different. Bed was comfortable but I was surprised to still see sheets and blankets as opposed to duvets. We couldn't book into the spa as it was full. That was a real shame for us. 14 minute walk into Bath via the Botanical Gardens was nice.

Room Tip: Ask about bed size and view.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2017

Attended this spa within the hotel with my sister, with a voucher that had been bought for our significant birthdays. On are arrival greeted by member of staff and shown to the basement area where the pool is located.
The lounging area around the pool is very small with insufficient beds/ seating. The one chair/sofa which had a cushion on the cushion was dirty.
I was also put off from using the pool as I believe a spa experience doesn't involve young children in the pool. As a result the parents/carers of this child then spent quite a lot of time filming the child in the pool on their mobile phone. For me this is not acceptable for other guests wanting to use the pool.
Lunch was included in our voucher, we were dressed in dressing gowns provided by the spa, we were told to go to the dining room upstairs for lunch. We did this and walked into a dining room where people were fully dressed eating their lunch! When I queried this with a staff member they informed me that spa guest do eat in their gowns . This made us feel very uncomfortable but went with it. Surely the hotel can find a small area where spa guest can eat away from the other diners.
Also be warned the costs here are very expensive we order two lattes - cost £13!
The actual spa part which involved a facial was very good and could not be faulted, but in all this felt like a very look wait for a afternoon appointment. If you want a spa experience I would go elsewhere.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank madeinbath
Reviewed September 12, 2017

This was the ideal venue for a business meeting; attentive staff, comfortable rooms and excellent spa facilities. Couple this with beautiful surroundings only a short walk from the beautiful town of Bath makes this hotel a must-visit. Always enjoyed my stays here.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2017

Stayed at Bath Priory hotel for my mums birthday surprise. Booked through spa break which were excellent who told the hotel it was my mums birthday. When we arrived in our room they had written a birthday card to my mum. We experience their spa which was very clean and relaxing then had a lovely massage. All the staff were friendly and help. The breakfast was excellent quality and catered for allergies. Would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family