“Don't hesitate ! Just book - you won't be disappointed .”
Review of Tasburgh House

Tasburgh House
Ranked #7 of 35 Hotels in Bath
“Don't hesitate ! Just book - you won't be disappointed .”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We had a wonderful stay at this hidden gem in bath ! We were spoilt the minute we stepped foot in this beautiful hotel - the proprietor is such a lovely kind lady nothing is too much trouble she and her staff are lovely . One of the days we were there i stayed in hotel the whole day and it was just a pleasure being there in such lovely surroundings ! The continental breakfast is a delight with homemade granola and freshly squeezed orange juice just two of the delights amongst a good selection offered ! My husband did have a cooked breakfast on one of the days which he really enjoyed . But the continental is more than ample !
We were made to feel special during our stay ! And your comfort is top of the list to them ! wonderful !
Please do not hesitate in booking this hotel - you won't be disappointed . Can't praise it enough !

• Stayed December 2012
Susan K, Owner at Tasburgh House, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
The staff and I are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your lovely compliments. We are here to ensure that our guests relax during their stay and that they know we are always available to answer questions, order taxis or just point you all in the right direction. Needless to say it is always a pleasure to know that our efforts prove to be appropriate. Many thanks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (212)
Reviewed November 29, 2012

My aunt and I stayed at Tasburgh House for 1 night on November 10th. We were warmly welcomed and shown to the most beautiful room. We stayed in a twin room on the ground floor and everything was so tastefully decorated and well appointed. Perfect location for strolling into Bath. We both slept very well in very comfortable beds and cooked breakfast. (we both couldn't resist pancakes and bacon with maple syrup) was well worth the additional charge. Before we left Sue showed me the other rooms so I could choose one for a romantic return visit with my husband. I will be returning very soon. My aunt and I really were very sorry not to be staying another night!

• Stayed November 2012
London
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Just returned from a 3 night stay at the Tasburgh House. It is an outstanding hotel, beautifully decorated, warm and comfortable. Sue is a delightful host who shows a genuine interest in her guests,and provides good advice on where to go and what to do in Bath. I originally stayed there in 2002 and have been trying for some time to stay there again. Unsurprisingly, it is often full, which is good for business but frustrating for potential guests!
I have stayed in hotels all over the world and the Tasburgh House compares favourably with the best of them. I love it and cannot recommend it enough.

Room Tip: Wordsworth Room is delightful
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Honeypot54321
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This is our first time at the Tasburgh House, we stayed for 2 nights as a party of 7 & had a fantastic time. We had 3 rooms on the top floor & they were all immaculate & comfortable. Tasburgh House decor is charming. The service was second to none, a special mention to Sue the owner who was very welcoming & offered a wealth of info about what to see & do in Bath, nothing was to much trouble. The location was good & only a 20 minute walk into the town centre. The views from the Tasburgh & the garden grounds are lovely. The breakfast was wonderful & a good selection. We would definitely recommend this B&B & will be back.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Susan K, Owner at Tasburgh House, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
I am so glad that you all enjoyed yourselves and that you loved our location. We loved having you all too! I shall look forward to welcoming you back again i the not too distant future, hopefully.
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I would say, this is the best B&B in UK that we had stay. Sue the Owner is very helpfull, all of the staff are friendly. The rooms are very clean and tastefully, the breakfast was very nice, the view is great and the city of Bath is within walking distance.
This was a very warm welcome and we'll back to stay here when ever we come to visit Bath.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank AmeliaPeabody1884
Susan K, Owner at Tasburgh House, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
It is always nice to know that we have satisfied our guests and I am so pleased that you liked Tasburgh House. Thank you so much for writing this review. My staff will be especially so pleased too. Thank you. Sue K
Reviewed October 20, 2012

This is second time I stay here with my family. Here is the best B&B in UK that I had stay. Very warm welcome from Susan and all of the staff. Room was so clean. We stay at room no. 4 it is a family room with 1 doble bed and 2 single beds the room is big enough for staying 4 people. Breakfast was very nice. Location was perfect with about 12 parking space afew min. drive to city center. I surly be back to stay here again when ever I come to visit Bath.

• Stayed October 2012
3 Thank sak997
Exmouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I have stayed at the Tasburgh a few times and it is always a joy. Pleasant surroundings, clean tidy unpretentious rooms, friendly helpful staff, great views from the patio area, a healthy walking distance to the city centre and the main attractions of Bath and of course Sue the owner is the perfect hostess. So in essence, good value for money and I haven`t mentioned the wonderful breakfast !!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo